Thread: Approaching End Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Approaching End Game

Hello Folks!
    I reached lvl77 on one of my characters. This raises few questions... What now? Do i make mad dash towards Lvl80? Should i stay as Lvl77 for a while? Obviously, as PVE journey nears the end I should start focusing on PVP. There is this thing that bugs me about end game PVP... It is impossible to get 3pc ring of valiant glory, it is also impossible to combine 2 piece ring with dragon ring. This is disadvantage vs long time players. Is this really a big disadvantage? Warat or Arzac sets are soo expensive that i think it will take years to churn up enough gold for those. If i decide to stay as lvl77 for now, is it worth saving for Lustrous item set? Is it better than L77 elite gears? Is there anything else to do at end game other than farming and PVP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

2pc vs 3pc is negligible if you can play your class well; please, dont argue with that, you know it's true. Rest is up too you tyrant id say go to 80, the chance of a drop levelling could mean richness and it is rewarding to get there in the end.
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Yes, flaunt that 2pc and wear your best gear and afk in town

But the whole pocket legends game IS basically about farming and pvp though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nobodies in pvp think there isn't a difference between 2pc and 3pc. And it's true, if you're a nobody, there isnt a difference between 2pc and 3pc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    Nobodies in pvp think there isn't a difference between 2pc and 3pc. And it's true, if you're a nobody, there isnt a difference between 2pc and 3pc.
    So, skill over gear? Cool. What about Arzac & Warat sets? Are they serious advantage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angrytyrant View Post
    So, skill over gear? Cool. What about Arzac & Warat sets? Are they serious advantage?
    Yes

11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

All I have to say, is gear > skill. Trust me, a 3pc magor doesn't need much skill to be on par with 2pc regular elites. But if 3pc vs 2pc only, I agree skill plays much more of a decisive constituent,

Also people are probably gonna disagree with me, imjustsaiyan
    <Virgin>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    *sigh*, do we really need to have this arguement....

Quote Originally Posted by aw205 View Post
    All I have to say, is gear > skill. Trust me, a 3pc magor doesn't need much skill to be on par with 2pc regular elites. But if 3pc vs 2pc only, I agree skill plays much more of a decisive constituent,

Also people are probably gonna disagree with me, imjustsaiyan
    not even that big of a difference, tbh
    nothing lasts forever

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

YAY another thread dedicated to the wonderful topic, that is 3pc ring. Not that it's getting old or anything, I love re using the same argument over and over and eventually getting nowhere to only have the thread closed. BRING ON THE NEXT THREAD PLIS! #Ruined #GoToLoL
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angrytyrant View Post
    2pc warat against int 2pc is 'doable' imo. Helps if you wear at least one magor. Takes speed/skill though (fast thinking). 3pc warat against int...forget about it. You need both magor if you are 2pc, to even stand a chance. Unless you have godly ping. I think int mage has been buffed a lot, so i don't think mages should even be able to wear warat. The fiery/lust sets were lacking, so people going pally were legit. Now there's no excuse! Dex bears shouldn't be able to wear warat either. Int mage against warat dex bear is a losing battle. Especially in ffa (free for all). Even if you have 3pc magor, it's hard. After this last update, everyone should be pretty much forced to wear their class imo. If you wanna be dex bear fine...wear arzac, but str/dex bear wearing warat shouldn't be allowed. These are just my thoughts.

To answer your question, assuming both people wear same ring, the magor against elite int sets, is pretty much the difference between the 2pc and the 3pc ring, minus 2 dodge. Make of this what you will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

You can still own people using drag ring

#InB4Lock