Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild ideas thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lightbulb Guild ideas thread

Ok, so I've been thinking about some stuffs I would really like to see added, and it's mostly all guild ideas, so here goes:

1. LAST LOGIN
    Of all the ideas I have, this is *my* most important. Guild master/officers should be able to see when the last time someone in the guild has been online on that toon is. This is a real struggle for us guild masters, trying to make a new guild and keep it clean of inactives. All we need is to have under each guildie name a date (mm-dd-yyyy) to see when they were last online. Then we can know who to kick and who to keep.

2. More guildhalls!
    Come on sts... we have had the same three old guildhalls since I've started the game! We want something new! A water/blue themed one... a white/L.blue/frost themed one... mebbe a darker purple rengol themed hall. Just some more variety.

3. Guildhall customization
    This idea has several sub-ideas lol, but the basic idea is extra modular rooms that can be bought to be added on to the hall. Or at least just extra intractables to add on... So anyways, here are my room ideas:

Room 1. Guild trading post
    This would be kinda like a mini auction for just your guild (this would obviously work better for bigger guilds) and it could be a place to help out guildies get stuff cheaper (like if you're farming something). Guilds could have rules that stuff sold there has to be 5%... 10%... 20% cheaper than auction.

Room 2. Guild arena
    This could be like a 1v1 or 4v4 arena (or maybe this could be two separate rooms, one for versus, one for clash) where we could have friendly competitions or test new pvp sets/builds and there would be NO KDR! That way, any stress of pvp is relived and we can just test/train ourselves against each other for the fun of it. It also allows for an easier way to do guild competitions, such as not having to reserve a room in ctf/tdm.

Room 3. Officer lounge
    This could just be a little room, designed kinda like a tavern with a bar and tables, just for officers and master to hang out and chat or have important meetings, or talk politics, or gossip about the recruiters, or...
    Lol, anyways, this would make being officer just a little bit more special.

Room 4. Mini-game room
    I know it would be great the have little mini-games, and a guild LB for those games, but I don't know what the games should be... should they be all AL related? Should they be like old arcade (think Atari) games? Post your feelings and ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Room 5. Extras!
    In this room I think it would be cool to have little stuffs like a guild log (just like the normal guild log, but at a little podium in the room), a CS (this might be in place of the guild trading post, but it would just be a normal auction kiosk for the normal auction), or a guild LB (like I already mentioned for the mini-game scores, but also for things like most pve/ctf/tdm kills of the ppl in the guild).

Well, thanks for listening to me ^^. Those are my ideas for now, please post your criticisms and ideas/improvements below!

Something has to be liked to be valuable...
    But to be loved you have to be PRICELESS!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yeldarbroz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Officer lounge! Where only officers go would be nice. And seeing when people log on and off would mean we could keep the guild full of active people.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Nicenicee!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hallweeen View Post
    Officer lounge! Where only officers go would be nice. And seeing when people log on and off would mean we could keep the guild full of active people.

Members lounge too :3
    Stay cool🌊🌊🌊💨💨 Caveman spongebob meme

mesalin

Nice nice

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oekeone View Post
    Members lounge too :3
    Well, that's pretty much what the guild hall that we have now is for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Nice idea for some who got eyes but can't see anything.Only 5% or less ideas are implemented this one is should be implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Really nice ideas, especially the guild halls. These 3 guild halls exist since the game came out I think and we didnt even get at least one more :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I think a shared guild stable would be great,
    Members could add pets, officers/master could remove pets. Would give everyone a chance to playwith some pets they dont have

and a cake vendor, every one needs a cake vendor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Members could add pets, officers/master could remove pets. Would give everyone a chance to playwith some pets they dont have

Well... a shared stable would kill the egg economy... and the economy needs all the help it can get rn XD But I like the idea of a guild stable where you can leave your pet. It could have two modes: rest and exercise. There would be a small gold charge for either mode, like feeding, but the money could go into a 'jackpot' that can be used as a reward for a guild mini-game or pvp tournament. The rest mode would recharge your pets happiness three times as fast as usual, but only one pet can be rested at a time. The exercise would *slowly* add xp for the time that the pet is in there. (It would obviously be much faster to level it somewhere like wt4, but it would be nice for twinks or ppl who don't play much.)

I like the cake idea ^^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

darn thats great ideas
    @.@/ give that man a cookie
    shout out for this! ... every single point sounds nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hallweeen View Post

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    Nicenicee!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Nice nice

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by xZauiflele View Post
    Nice idea for some who got eyes but can't see anything.Only 5% or less ideas are implemented this one is should be implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    Really nice ideas, especially the guild halls. These 3 guild halls exist since the game came out I think and we didnt even get at least one more :/
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
    darn thats great ideas
    @.@/ give that man a cookie
    shout out for this! ... every single point sounds nice
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Maybe our favorite game studio will take notice of our longings and add some of this stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

These are all excellent ideas. What's frustrating is that STS has made only minor improvements (such as guild log) to the game's most important social construct during the past three years. Guilds are critically important to the game's overall success. I hope STS gives this due attention, in the form of substantial improvements such as the ones you've suggested. Make sure you put them in the Feedback/Suggestions subforum as well!

I would like to add:

• Limit ranking members' ability to kick lower-ranked members to 5 per day, except for Guild Master. This would be an excellent way to help stabilize guilds. Right now it is extremely risky to promote anyone to officer because an angry rogue officer can easily kick all recruiters and members.
    • Grant the Guild Master the ability to change the guild name. How much drama could have been avoided since 2012 if we were just able to change guild names??? It's a little ridiculous that we can't, plus it's a moneymaking opportunity for STS. The code to change a character name already exists, so development costs are probably insignificant. Just charge 100 plat!
    • Restructure and expand the rank system; create three more ranks and rename one.
      • Guild Master - No changes. Only Guild Master may kick more than 5 members in a 24 hour period.
      • Vice Master - (NEW) Can promote up to Officer, demote/kick through Knight. Receives option to become guild master after 30 days of guild master being inactive.
      • Knight - (NEW) Can promote up to Scout, demote/kick through Officer. Receives new chat channel: /knight or /k.
      • Officer - No changes.
      • Scout - Replaces Recruiter. Receives new chat channel: /scout or /s.
      • Freeman - (NEW) automatically granted after 2 weeks of continual membership.
      • Member - No changes.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Niixed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post

Lmao kona how'd I know you say cake in that message?

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...s1rjgbiqv.jpeg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I like this thread +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yeldarbroz View Post
    Well... a shared stable would kill the egg economy... and the economy needs all the help it can get rn XD But I like the idea of a guild stable where you can leave your pet. It could have two modes: rest and exercise. There would be a small gold charge for either mode, like feeding, but the money could go into a 'jackpot' that can be used as a reward for a guild mini-game or pvp tournament. The rest mode would recharge your pets happiness three times as fast as usual, but only one pet can be rested at a time. The exercise would *slowly* add xp for the time that the pet is in there. (It would obviously be much faster to level it somewhere like wt4, but it would be nice for twinks or ppl who don't play much.)

I like the cake idea ^^
    The cake idea is a must, but the rest is a really good idea too. All the ideas I have seen in this thread are really good

19. The Following User Says Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thundyrz View Post
    These are all excellent ideas. What's frustrating is that STS has made only minor improvements (such as guild log) to the game's most important social construct during the past three years. Guilds are critically important to the game's overall success. I hope STS gives this due attention, in the form of substantial improvements such as the ones you've suggested. Make sure you put them in the Feedback/Suggestions subforum as well!

I would like to add:

• Limit ranking members' ability to kick lower-ranked members to 5 per day, except for Guild Master. This would be an excellent way to help stabilize guilds. Right now it is extremely risky to promote anyone to officer because an angry rogue officer can easily kick all recruiters and members.
    • Grant the Guild Master the ability to change the guild name. How much drama could have been avoided since 2012 if we were just able to change guild names??? It's a little ridiculous that we can't, plus it's a moneymaking opportunity for STS. The code to change a character name already exists, so development costs are probably insignificant. Just charge 100 plat!
    • Restructure and expand the rank system; create three more ranks and rename one.
      • Guild Master - No changes. Only Guild Master may kick more than 5 members in a 24 hour period.
      • Vice Master - (NEW) Can promote up to Officer, demote/kick through Knight. Receives option to become guild master after 30 days of guild master being inactive.
      • Knight - (NEW) Can promote up to Scout, demote/kick through Officer. Receives new chat channel: /knight or /k.
      • Officer - No changes.
      • Scout - Replaces Recruiter. Receives new chat channel: /scout or /s.
      • Freeman - (NEW) automatically granted after 2 weeks of continual membership.
      • Member - No changes.
    I think that a co-master is really needed, and I think officer kick limit is needed, but personally, I don't want any more ranks that that. That's just my personal preferences tho, I don't want to dis your ideas ^^ I also think that officers should be able to promote/demote recruiter...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I must admit, the ideas are great! I do have some inputs for you though.

I think there is a limit for the guildhall capacity, and it's 25 players. The last login is an awesome idea, just like the invite/kick history. The guildhal diversity is a good idea too, we're kinda fed up of the usual same guildhalls. These ideas can be done by StS.

Now adding extra rooms. The Guild Arena is a nice idea, but the other rooms aren't adding much. Guildies can trade items for a cheaper price, the officer lounge... officers can meet in the guild hall and use the /o chat. The extra rooms aren't adding much fun, other then having a nice view.

Regarding the ranks, other then having the vice-master, the other ranks are pointless. Officers are there to help the master.. but they can't promote people. Only the leader can promote people. It would be nice to ask StS to make officers able to promote people to recruiters and that's pretty much all. Some guilds like to have vice leaders, and they often share leader rank. How many vice leaders are needed... one? two? 10? You can share it with your closest officers... and then it's all your responsibility.

I read the rank ideas.. and what's the functional difference between a freeman and a member? Why their own chat? So members don't read it? Why? Officers have their private chat to talk about administrative stuff. They need to talk privately sometimes in order to make the correct decisions without everyone knowing what's going on. What do you want to hide in a knight's chat... or a scout chat... the value of the fervor bow you're selling? What's the difference between an officer and a knight? Just a higher rank? Listen, a guild is all about bringing players together, not splitting them by ranks. It's a place for players to share a same objective. You're not there to judge people. If you're a master and you need help, you might want to make some officers to help you lead the guild, but not to overpower the players.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Shared Stable?

Can I give my pet a bath in there as well? Maybe comb his/her hair and give it a toy? Lol, Idk what gloom or grimm would like to play with. Maybe a new weapon or a zombie teddy. What if 2 ppl want to try out the same pet? Who would get it? Would the pets work in PvP? a little unfair if you ask me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Guild Halls

A new guild hall would be GREAT. Nice Idea.