Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Itemization Updates & The New Expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tapash Bose View Post
    Its really really hilarious....
    get out of 4th Standard....a noble diamond gives 26 armor..so how much noble diamond u need to compensate the losses? Do the maths if u can and tell me..
    To have an educated discussion one needs to have a little bit of knowledge about the game ..
    I have full 5 in durability but pets armor always overrides it same as the damage..I dont think u ever heard of that otherwise u not be speaking..
    Warfare is for warriors..not for rogues
    Right now i have slaterlock and wicked helm of brutality both of which increases my armor over my prev lvl 36 mythic set..
    I guess from this discussion couple of points are very clear ..
    • Getting directly to lvl 41 or 46 leaves one with little or no knowledge about the game
    • Why some warriors have always problem getting parties while others are in high demand
    • Better to learn what is the comfort zone of each class and what is their aim before starting commenting here.There are too many good threads by so many experts about almost every aspect of the game.It is always a good idea to read them first
    It's your concept that warfare gears are for warrior.
    Warfare gears are available to rogues too.
    All class loose some stats for using diamond jewels. Accept it. Rogues never needed diamond jewels till now.
    Generally, Rogues used only finesse jewels or fire gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post
    I agree...way too many "Roguey Tanks" walking around if you ask me.... xD lmao
    But no...on a serious note I think it is time to either give rogues their full damage back in PvP or time to start capping warriors damage too. Warriors seems to be gaining more in EVERY stat (alongside the huge amounts of hp and armor you would expect to see they are now gaining massive amounts of damage and even more recently warrior items are adding the same amount of crit as rogue items too.)
    So how does it work out that a warrior can have high hp, high armor, high damage, low mana cost and an ever increasing critical...where are the sacrifices with this class?
    Yet Rogues (initially the fast killing damage dealing class) Have low hp (unless using brut armor and nature gems therefore sacrificing even more mana) low mana (unless sacrificing hp by using potency gears), damage capped in pvp, critical now nerfed, and now armor nerfed too?
    How is this balanced at all? When will everyone be happy? When all classes are walking around with equal hp, equal critical, equal damage, equal armor? The only thing dividing classes would be how they look and their skills? So what if a rogue has the "ability" to one-shot isn't that why all classes have different skills in the first place and why warriors and mages both have skills that allow them to be invulnerable? What else does a rogue have exactly that is beneficial to anyone? The fact that a rogue CAN one shot doesn't mean that they will or that they always do, the class is designed to kill fast before they are killed. Although I think that this update reducing the Rogues armor was a bit extreme, I do agree that all classes are supposed to have weaknesses...but that is on the understanding that rogues have access to their full damage ability! I don't know how much more the Rogue can continue to be handicapped before the whole class becomes entirely pointless to play. :/
    My rogue had 800 damage with clean set (toor)
    Its more than warr with arc weapon fully gemed.
    (Arc dragger, arc ring, planar pendant)
    All slot empty for jewels.
    It would b 900+ almost on use of jewels
    Mana is 2k.
    It gets 70% dodge on using razor shield.
    (We find few rogue standing on red area of elite rengol giant without razor shield and yet not die always like warr or mages. Thanks to 50% dodge)
    Mage is one shot dead with clean set and nerfed damage.
    Razor shield provides stun and snare immunity.
    But yet rogues can't b saved from critical shot by mob or other rogue.
    And mana cost is very high per skill.
    *Mana cost per skill must b reduced and *razor shield must get critical shot immunity by enemy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I am playing on 3 classes PVE only. rogue gear is with superb jewels on glintstone. Warrior and mage with dragon legendary armor and helm fortified jewels only. Rogue consume mana a lot before nerf and now with minus 300 armor it consumes more health pots as well. Rogue Pots Consumption rate is 3 times more than other two classes. Warrior and mages faster in killing mobs , of course rogue is slower on mobs but good on bosses. Already proc rate is low from arcane dagger compare to other two class Arcane weapons and now lower armor puts rogue to disadantage in elite. My feedback was always pro to STS decision. However in this specific case I experience rogue armor reduction is not a class balance. My sincere request to STS team is to restore back armor to normal from lower. Thank you.

Great work on inventory slots for crafting items. Very useful. Thanks a lot team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    Rogues have 50% dodge (50% damage reduction all the time!!!!)
    While other class needs damage reduction skills. (Rogues have that too!!!!!!)
    Lol, dodge is useless. It only works for auto attack in PvP. It is not damage reduction, so please do not confuse it with something that it is not. You cannot dodge skills in PvP. You also cannot dodge many red zones in PvE.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    At the moment we do not see a benefit in this, as we want players to convene in centralized town locations to particpate in the community. We feel that adding things like the Consignment Shop to the Guild Halls would be counter to this point.
    So you support merching vs consignment shop...

Merching is the source for scamming... if there were no private sales there would be no scamming... by endorsing merching in towns you endorse scamming.

How do you not come to that conclusion.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    So you support merching vs consignment shop...

Merching is the source for scamming... if there were no private sales there would be no scamming... by endorsing merching in towns you endorse scamming.

How do you not come to that conclusion.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    I could also get scammed via cs if i get played by my greed. Cs and trade window both are safe options when used carefully.
    Scammers, greed and carelessnes are the source of scamming, not merching.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default talk speed plz. ty

It will take to release the xp so that we can up to level 56 ?
    What month will please respond .

Aaah yes, please , I play a year arcane legends and love this game , more should have more information about the recipes have ums that does not explain what ingredients are necessary for the intention for example: Recipe Eye of Syrillax I I do not know what the ingredients necessary for the eye gem .

Please answer take my doubts want to know what the necessary ingredients to craft the recipe eyePlease answer take my doubts want to know what the necessary ingredients to craft the recipe eye of syrillax. Ty
    Last edited by Luciano Guilherme; 03-22-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanesuperio View Post
    My rogue had 800 damage with clean set (toor)
    Its more than warr with arc weapon fully gemed.
    Are you sure?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Guilherme View Post

Aaah yes, please , I play a year arcane legends and love this game , more should have more information about the recipes have ums that does not explain what ingredients are necessary for the intention for example: Recipe Eye of Syrillax I I do not know what the ingredients necessary for the eye gem .

Please answer take my doubts want to know what the necessary ingredients to craft the recipe eyePlease answer take my doubts want to know what the necessary ingredients to craft the recipe eye of syrillax. Ty
    I personally don't know but, sometimes you can Google it and usually find an answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Guilherme View Post

recipe for eye fo syrillax is cheap, but you need eye of syrillax (rare drop from 2014 winter event, or plat tire reward) to craft Enchanted eye of syrillax, along with orb or ursume and some essences (from winter event, i forgot name)

Edit: Well, even if you have the ingredients and recipe, seems like you can no longer craft it anyways ...
    Last edited by eugene9707; 03-22-2016 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    I was referring to Xinandy when I said "he plays tank". The way you replied to his post implied that you thought he played rogue and speaking up for rogues as a result. Even Xinandy got it. I was not being hostile to you, please don't start that tone on me or anyone else in here. Thanks.
    Oh you were referring to xinandy even tho you replied to my post. Lol how silly of me. Sincerely sorry. Mabe next time be clear who you are talking about. You replied to my post.
    Last edited by Darkquantum; 03-22-2016 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lol, dodge is useless. It only works for auto attack in PvP. It is not damage reduction, so please do not confuse it with something that it is not. You cannot dodge skills in PvP. You also cannot dodge many red zones in PvE.
    Not always can dodge (but death is not certain like mage or warr).
    *Also i have suggested to add immunity against crit while razor shield on.
    Though it not reduce damage in present skill but do u accept generally (majorly, not always) rogues stay alive much longer when shield is on?
    *definitely it needs to b buffed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thnx for this useless nerfing of rogues .... Now any nab lvl15-16 mage can defeat me easily when I'm lvl17 and have Maridos with 1 Para and rest full grand fire set
    Last edited by unamedlegend; 03-23-2016 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

STS plz gives us rogues our armor back. Currently we have become the easiest class in Pvp. Plz giv us back our armors else many rogues will leave AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help member in Arcane Legends nice

Already tried searching on google videos etc ...
    Speaks or shows about the event Syrillax.
    Please search for me what the necessary ingredients to craft the recipe eye syrillax and get the eye gem .
    This aid and doubts that you or other friends will take on what ingredients are necessary to craft recipe eye syrillax prlara get the eye gem , is not just for me but for all lovers of the world's best game: ARCANE LEGENDS .

If you are syrillax Event ingredients we want to know what those ingredients , so that the end of the year 2016 we posed to get the ingredients and craft recipe syrillax eye for the eye gem even if it is not easy to get the ingredie.

Ty guys
    Last edited by Luciano Guilherme; 03-23-2016 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Immunity to crit is a huge buff to razor shield and may not be such a good idea as a form of balance to PvP. It would make rogues even harder to kill at endgame than restoring the armor we lost. But perhaps increasing the damage reduction boost on the razor shield mastery would make it more worthwhile to invest skill points in, for instance 1.5% per skill point.
    Good idea.
    *its necessary (either damage reduction or immunity against crit while razor shield on) because rogues get hit down in a fraction of second by other rogue.
    *MAGES AND WARRS WILL BE OP AGAINST ROGUE THAT DAY WHEN THEY NOT NEED DAMAGE REDUCTION SKILL against rogue (just like some rogue did not needed before nerf).
    Rogues only used good pets (nekro, toor, sns etc) for damage reduction(were so OP that seldom needed razor shield to survive)
    *There is need of mana regen in a skill or down cost mana per skill of rogues (other 2 classes have mana regain).
    *Why I prefer damage reduction over armor is not using of any damage reduction or heal skill in pve (most rogues used all four attacking skills (even in elites) in team of all rogues)
    Rogues had become ultimate killing machine.
    Even in PvP rogues only used heal packs and rest 3 skills are attacking skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

A question. Daggers and staff will have more damage?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de tela de 2016-03-22 10:33:49-b.png 
Views:	416 
Size:	840.0 KB 
ID:	149224Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captura de tela de 2016-03-22 10:02:01-b.png 
Views:	414 
Size:	930.2 KB 
ID:	149225
    Last edited by soon; 03-23-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Guess I've wasted money on platinum to get to lvl 41 for nothing..... as soon as I did that 2 days later a new lvl 46 platinum pack becomes avaliable... I feel used. Sux to be a new player in this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I just get worried on wether i should sell my things yet because of the expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can not wait to see what's new