Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Munch Mouth AA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    Ok so a lot of players are complaining about MM banishing in PvP. The chance to banish is less than 10%. Do any of u remember when SnS was first released? There were only a set amount of SnS available. Now every noob has one and everyone is complaining about a new op pet. All I do is pvp. Not once have I complained when opposition used 2 MM. It makes pvp fun and unpredictable. Maybe fix the jug and shield not working against the aa but for the ppl who spent 25m gold and ur thinking of fixing it.....disappointing. False advertising in my opinion. On the description of Munch AA doesn't state (DOESN'T WORK IN PVP) like with let's say Arcane Deary. Keep it as is, fix jugged and shield immunity and everyone will be happy. STOP COMPLAINING AND GO BUY ONE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    LOL! xD Did you really believe "banish" was ok in pvp? ahahah This post is the best ever, especially coming from you and few hours after our "little" talk!

Keep crying!

"PS: nobody cares about how rich you are x)"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I have to admit that the AA of "Mr. Munch" before the fix was a good compromise, in end-game at least.
    I don't own the pet, i've only done few clashes and seen the pet in action.
    I mean, c'mon, the arcane sword is obviously bugged (and has a ridiculous op proc too) and the pet has never worked at 100% chances of incinerate, giving the owners and the team with Munch a lil window of chances, especially with the new drill in tdm/ctf which is tank's stacking.
    I'm generally against the "nerf this, buff this" threads but, in the end, i think this fix was necessary and i appreciate the efforts the developers are doing to trying to balance a lil better the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    Everyone makes it seem like the AA works 100% of the time. It doesnt. I've had MM for 3 days and I can count on both hands the times it has banished. The chance is very low

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    You are definitely so so funny .. I got 19/20 deaths from banish, during clash, and chance is very low?? LOL right...oh and I wasn't the only one!

But that's not the point..you simply can't realize/accept that "banish" CANNOT work in pvp! And I'm not going to waste my time explaining you why...coz seems so obvious to everyone, except for you! lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Less 10 % lol i think 60% is correctly
    ign: Newbody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    You are definitely so so funny .. I got 19/20 deaths from banish, during clash, and chance is very low?? LOL right...oh and I wasn't the only one!

But that's not the point..you simply can't realize/accept that "banish" CANNOT work in pvp! And I'm not going to waste my time explaining you why...coz seems so obvious to everyone, except for you! lol

aren't you the one who said its ok to dummy farm if your pro?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Vorg For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

Hey guys. To close this up, Munch Mouth was never meant to incinerate in PvP. This will be fixed in today's update. Thank you for all of the feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com