Quote Originally Posted by Zaizor View Post
The best thing I can think of with the current weapons/gear being worse than previous gears, is that with the market going down, and the price of everything lower, they're trying to make a semi-comparable amount of gear for those that don't have millions to spend? So, the previous OP gear still is relevant for those that paid $$$$$ for it, but any new endgamer can snag something slightly below it and still compete?

I don't know, I'm just guessing here, and I haven't had enough coffee yet to get my brain working.
understandable but I thought we were trying to close the gap between rich and poor. I mean don't get me wrong yes I have some very op expensive pvp sets and I'd rather have new gear and play people with more even gear than stay on top cuz I paid X amount of gold for my set. This lesser gear is taking up space in game for no reason at all the stats aren't even close I can easily erase a player with this new gear. Idk just gets old taking steps back instead of forward but I guess i should expect it by now.