Hello Community :)

As we all know PL is slowly going extinct. Sadly.
But we could prevent this. I know that we had the post of Justg that said no more updates, ever.
I have an idea, wich is simple, but could be effective. I dont even know if this is gonna be read by anyone.
There are still a few people left and we could resurrect Pocket Legends. I dont know if this idea is gonna be going live or no.

The idea is pretty much Community. I think many players would give ideas for an update and would provide pictures of new items and maps.
We the community of PL dont want that this game is going to die out because we love to play it and we still do.
There could be a thread for the new update with ideas and pictures. Not many people of STS need to work on it, they only need to publish it.
I dont know if its this easy, but if our community is strong enough we could easily make the levels and items ourselves.
We have creativity and ambition to do so.

I dont know if any of you agree or no. Me and my friends do and they dont want this game to die out.
This is my personal idea and i think as a community we could easily keep playing our game and making our game better.

Note: The uploading from screenshots and stuff, i dont know if its that easy to do.
So if there would be a away to easily upload and show our ideas that would be great.
Thats the only thing i would like from you.

From
Secretgamer or Nervus-Fnord
<3