Quote Originally Posted by joshuwar1 View Post
Oh how I was waiting for a comment from you, Dragoonclaws. I would also call you by your first name; but unfortunately, it isn't applicable.

Let's start with your first point, yes, there is a crystal clear difference. But in both instances a bug is being exploited to a players personal advantage to better themselves over somebody else. No matter how different each glitch/bug is, it still has a detrimental effect to the opposing players.

Your second point. No, Dragoonclaws - that is most certainly not the message I'm conveying, you're just putting words in my mouth. Of course that is a bannable offense, and by insinuating I think otherwise is attempting to degrade my intelligence.

Your facetious undertone throughout your message is the reason for this snotty one back. I'm not one for arguments - but I certainly am one to back up an opinion. Tell me Dragoonclaws, are you a Saint?
Listen here, I am not here to judge who gets banned and who doesn't. I am not a saint neither. I don't encourage players to abuse bugs. Let me share this hilarious fact with you:

After posting my thread showing how mad about that xp glitch abusing creating this lag, 4-5 people asked me how to use the xp glitch because they wanted to use it -.- and that's no joke.

I will never help people abuse a bug, I won't tell people people to not use a bug (except for that xp exploit because it was obviously creating a nasty lag for everyone and it still is for some people).

I do agree with you: some people who obviously abused the deary island glitch complained about the xp exploit. That's hilarious, in deed. I wanted both deary and xp exploit to be punished and that's MY opinion that I did not share in any thread because both exploits were obviously abused. IMO, Using the arcane sword proc in pvp realising that its OP asf and realizing after a week that it was a bug, that's not an obvious abuse. As I said, I am not here to judge, I leave my opinion like anybody on forums, StS decides to do whatevs they want.