Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
Like I've said a million times, I rush anybody that I don't know personally. Whether you consider them "nubs" is irrelevant, since I'm pretty sure rushing is allowed.

I don't team unless its Fam or it's a person that teamed me in the past, you for example. It's funny to see you come on here and criticize me yet you don't realize that 90% of the 66-71 community is against you for teaming/boosting.

And, this game is already dead. Lol.

I don't get my 71 bear. I play on it and then you rush me or my friends. Every time I use my 66 you either leave or bring more Fam members to team me. So, I don't really see how this is a relevant argument at all.

Also, you never 10-0'd me. You got like 3 kills from treeing and then left. But whatevs, I've tried fighting you with my bird before and you just leave lol.

Either way you clearly have some personal vendetta against me or you wouldn't bring it up on forums. I was simply answering the OP's question and you take it as an opportunity to attack me. All I'm gonna say is you're really starting to embarrass yourself and you're making a lot of enemies publicly so, heads up.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add. By me rushing everyone, most of the time I end up in a 3v1 or 3v2. So for you to say that the way I play isn't fair is hilariously ignorant, especially considering the amount of trash talking and teaming that you do on your 76 to 71's. And any "trash talk" I do is simply me observing what you say and do and making it apparent to everyone else. My entire quick chat is full of actual quotes said by you, and that's pretty much all I say when I'm fighting. My personal favorite is when you pm'd me saying "I don't team."
The fact that u say I get my fam members too team you is stupid. Only 2 of us do 66 pvp. GOOD TRY THO! also u say I always rush your 71 bear? With my 66 bird? Cmon think about it. Take a second. And realize how stupid you sound. And you trash talk my bird 110% of the time don't even try too lie. I don't trash talk at all I just say your Ez food. Just stating facts. Like 30 seconds ago 5v1 and you lost? Why did I win 4 games in a row and all y'all did was aim me and tell my team too set? I smack you and your boyfriends 1v5 so me saying you suck it clearly the truth. And yes I do have something against you. You a 15 year old kid who teams/trash talks/and won't 1v1 u say I beat u 3-0 and left? No you got your bear lmao. We can 1v1 right now and put some gold on it. 10-0 all day long bird vs bird or 76v76 I have a screen recorder on my phone I'll upload on YouTube so you can't lie. I'll host so u can't team. Just lemme know if you feel like loosing some gold today.