Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Yes, like I said, the nerf was a little too much, and that's the only thing I have to agree with rogues! But some of you want much more than get your armor back, if you read all these posts, you'll figure it out. Some of you are simply using this problem to nerf tanks after.."oh sword is so OP..that proc...zzz", "omg!! jugger makes tanks invincible!! " (ye coz jugger lasts forever ...fml-.- 15 sec..then we fight 25-30 sec with 3 skills) etc. I believe for some, the real problem are tanks, and that's what they want to nerf, armor nerf it's just an excuse imo...just saying...

I can agree that the proc from arcane sword does lots of damage, yes, but if you remove proc, or nerf it to a point of total uselessness, in that case, this weapon becomes garbage (it's arcane...)..so welcome then to the time where tanks are food again..maybe even worse than before, in previous seasons. We have no other competitive weapon to pvp these days (coz for pve I still think aegis shield weapon is the best)..and like I said, the damage from rogues and mages on level 56 is extremely high, we need to counterbalance that in someway no? Otherwise, we are just a big hunk of meat, ready to get slaughtered..as we were throughtout pevious seasons..

Too much cynicism around here..for real..
    you scared about dominate warior"? Or what:? Before Nerf We can vs and both class can win after nerf you know Rogue is food. so where is yr porblem with rogue:?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yes, like I said, the nerf was a little too much, and that's the only thing I have to agree with rogues! But some of you want much more than get your armor back, if you read all these posts, you'll figure it out. Some of you are simply using this problem to nerf tanks after.."oh sword is so OP..that proc...zzz", "omg!! jugger makes tanks invincible!! " (ye coz jugger lasts forever ...fml-.- 15 sec..then we fight 25-30 sec with 3 skills) etc. I believe for some, the real problem are tanks, and that's what they want to nerf, armor nerf it's just an excuse imo...just saying...

I can agree that the proc from arcane sword does lots of damage, yes, but if you remove proc, or nerf it to a point of total uselessness, in that case, this weapon becomes garbage (it's arcane...)..so welcome then to the time where tanks are food again..maybe even worse than before, in previous seasons. We have no other competitive weapon to pvp these days (coz for pve I still think aegis shield weapon is the best)..and like I said, the damage from rogues and mages on level 56 is extremely high, we need to counterbalance that in someway no? Otherwise, we are just a big hunk of meat, ready to get slaughtered..as we were throughtout pevious seasons..

I agree, I do want to keep the balance as well. I think that we should first bring back the armor and then see how things are. It was unduly nerfed and without it, rogues are essentially useless.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

The windmill bug was around for a whole season, if not two (unless I'm mistaken). The arcane maul was OP for several seasons. Rogues are not asking for tanks to get nerfed, if that's what you are taking away from this discussion. The sword is indeed OP, and what makes it feel more OP is the debilitating lack of armor. As I pointed out earlier, or probably on a different topic, I am pretty much mostly disappointed at the armor nerf because it coincided with the launch of Munch Mouth. That, to me is just basically crippling rogues for the sake of marketing. Let's face it, rogues make up much of the playerbase at the moment. What better way to boost sales from an arcane pet that boosts armor, right? Make the largest population NEED IT. That to me, is downright unfair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Imo ,

instead of nerfing rogue's armor, sts should have buffed mage's armor. It would have create less problems.

I would like to suggest sts to give armor back to rogue but buff some armor for mages.

I guess It would make mages more competitive with warriors and rogues in all pvp brackets. Second, pve rogue will stop complaining but Idk about pvp rogues at endgame.

TBH warriors are op in pvp now with glint set and arcane sword.

I hope level 56 will be more balanced.
    if you dnt know mage can get armor like 1700-1900 last season or can crit like 40-50 we have in forum thread. why should i chose crit or armor. all answers is chose crit more armor like 1500 you dnt need. Dnt be ignorant. Why all answers is chose more power like more armod because skill give more advance for survive and for better timing if you dnt understand this point change class play rog warior try understad all points dnt be nab ignirant i say this always try understand all class skill before you say somethings stupid.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

do it, this game is now bore, PVE and PVP is broke. i delete my rogue, war is not Because op in pvp, is beacuse anyone can kill with a single combo. Sts failed to Maintain a Balance Between dmg / armor for each class. Dmg is so high and armor is so low

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uehi View Post
    if you dnt know mage can get armor like 1700-1900 last season or can crit like 40-50 we have in forum thread. why should i chose crit or armor. all answers is chose crit more armor like 1500 you dnt need. Dnt be ignorant. Why all answers is chose more power like more armod because skill give more advance for survive and for better timing if you dnt understand this point change class play rog warior try understad all points dnt be nab ignirant i say this always try understand all class skill before you say somethings stupid.
    Yap, you seem to be expert in all classes. But can you plz post ss or any sort which shows mage has 1700 to 1900 armor without lix. And you may also know elixir can be used in pvp too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Yap, you seem to be expert in all classes. But can you plz post ss or any sort which shows mage has 1700 to 1900 armor without lix. And you may also know elixir can be used in pvp too.
    Check out Gothiac, has 1700 armor without shaman elixir compared to my 1700 as a rogue...On top of that, mages have a shield so they don't have to use Nekro and can use pets that further boost their stats like Munch Mouth or SnS.

This isn't about nerfing mages, it's just showing how ridiculous the rogue armor nerf was. If people are quitting rogue, there's a problem that needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-17-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Check out Gothiac, has 1700 armor without shaman elixir compared to my 1700 as a rogue...On top of that, mages have a shield so they don't have to use Nekro and can use pets that further boost their stats like Munch Mouth or SnS.

This isn't about nerfing mages, it's just showing how ridiculous the rogue armor nerf was. If people are quitting rogue, there's a problem that needs to be fixed.
    So, you are saying Mage and rogue's armor is same?

I don't know how come Gothiac has 1700 armor. reinforced gem, diamond jewel or pet bonus?

Spill some secret plz. Sharing is caring lol.

Even I play pvp on my Mage, even I know how op they were I agree they need armor back or at least portion. I don't want to see rogues quitting the game. Let's play for fun not fight with each other in personal level.

I hope to see pvp rooms with all classes, not only warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why all talk only about endgame? The nerf affected too low lvl PvP, full rogue can't survive against 2 Mage 2 war, I can easily kill two regular 15 rogue at the same time (my war is noob lvl 15 with Swift and Gobling, full Diamond Gear, my stats are 3k HP, 100 DMG and 1k+ armor) the low lvl is not balanced (I don't care endgame).

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

taking off armor from rouges was the balance this game need it and finally happen ,remember how rouges use to treat warriors or do i have to remind you? the devs have finally come to their senses .you want your armor back to be like you use to be a ego maniac,this game dont revolve around rouges right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Emilio View Post
    Why all talk only about endgame? The nerf affected too low lvl PvP, full rogue can't survive against 2 Mage 2 war, I can easily kill two regular 15 rogue at the same time (my war is noob lvl 15 with Swift and Gobling, full Diamond Gear, my stats are 3k HP, 100 DMG and 1k+ armor) the low lvl is not balanced (I don't care endgame).

Enviado desde mi B1-730 mediante Tapatalk
    Twinks are just for fun their not taking seriously

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Said that to the lvl 15 rogues, actually there is no rogues un my lvl. (Kill 13/14 is boring kill 17 is imposible for a noib like me).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Get off my thread, people like u are the reason sts messes everything up. They listen to people on forums who have no clue what they are talking about like u and the supersyan person saying warriors need int for health instead of playing their own game to understand balance. Why do endgame players deserve balance anymore than twinks? Character level doesnt give u anymore entitlement over another player, so once again ill say it, get the f off this thread if thats going to be ur attitude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

taking off armor from rouges was the balance this game need it and finally happen ,remember how rouges use to treat warriors or do i have to remind you? the devs have finally come to their senses .you want your armor back to be like you use to be a ego maniac,this game dont revolve around rouges right
    Im guessing ur one of the noob tanks who cant land a feeble for ur life and now that tanks have godmode in pvp and u can suck but still get kills, u dont want it to go back to the way it was. And considering this thread now had over 2000 views, more than any other recent thread in general discussion not created by a dev/mod, and it was made 2 days ago, clearly this is a significant issue to the arlor community that needs to be addressed. Stop feigning ignorance to cover up for ur lack of skill in game

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

This is getting tiresome. Rogues never laughed at tanks, we wanted a fairer game and we also pushed for tank upgrades with the rest of the community so that our tank friends wouldn't quit. When tanks got the Aegis and the Juggernaut buff we were happy because then we could actually run with tanks and have a significant benefit (less deaths, faster runs if the tank can use the Aegis properly). I know tanks have gotten the short end of the stick for a long time and rogues have been the preferred and dominant class up till the Arcane sword and rogue armor nerf, but it is NOT OUR FAULT. Don't talk like we have resisted every attempt to give tanks a buff. People are asking for the nerf to our armor to be at least moderated, and that is a fair request.

Plus I hope you don't brush off twinks. It's like (as you claim) rogues brushing off tanks as unimportant since they form only a "small" part of the community and shouldn't be taken seriously. Please don't be a hypocrite, you make yourself sound self-serving instead of offering an objective and considered post on this issue.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

So you're saying that it's balanced since tanks does a real high damage with arcane sword and pools also with their invisible godmode for 15 seconds? Juggernaut buff is acceptable even i wanted tanks to get their jugg buffed but not deal that high amount of damage, if rogues purpose is to deal damage, mage to support, tank to cover then they are NOT suppose to deal that high damage, again I'm not even asking for tanks nerf but asking for rogues to get their armor back.
    Before when it was Rogue legends there was a need of tanks and MUST have a tank or more in each team or else you would lose, unless its a DPS clash but now there is NO need for a rogue in team you can stack tanks or just swap rogues with more mages.
    Nowaday clashes are 3 tanks 2 mages? No rogue involved because they are way too paper

For those who says rogue armor is more then I've got a question for you "Why do they prefer to stack mages than getting a rogue in nowadays clash?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

No one need rogue anymore in a clash.. they either call war or mage.. I feel useless 😟

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

People are mad because this RPG game is not designed around pvp(you will find that a lot of sts best information and unbais and objective feedback comes from people who haven't stuck a bunch of money into the game only to be disappointed for whatever reason.)THIS IS NOT A PVP GAME.NO ONE TELLS YOU TO PVP ON A MOBILE GAME.I also love how much you all talk about balance ect ect,but I bet you have no clue what kind of work goes into "balancing" a RPG. It will never happen and to an even greater extent,it will not happen in pvp.period.

If it was such an EASY fix as you all make it seem,then let's hear the numbers.what ideas you got?Anything besides "tanks too tanky,rogues paper unfair, not like it used to be,change it back".

I'm suprised since it's so easy to balance out a game (sorry,strictly pvp in a RPG game) that this game isnt perfect.

GO PLAY ANY BLIZZARD GAME,THEN GO TO ANY LVL PVP.SEE HOW SCREWED IT IS EVEN FOR A BILLION DOLLAR DEV TEAM!

OR TRY GEARBOX PVP.SAME THING.

BUT YOU EXPECT STS TO FIGURE OUT THE GOLDEN FORMAT TO BALANCE PVP IN A ROLE PLAYING GAME.

if anyone wants to further any conversation in regards to anything I've said,pm me.
    Last edited by Eagle Eye229; 04-17-2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Take out a sentence..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye229 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye229 View Post
    People are mad because this RPG game is not designed around pvp(you will find that a lot of sts best information and unbais and objective feedback comes from people who haven't stuck a bunch of money into the game only to be disappointed for whatever reason.)THIS IS NOT A PVP GAME.NO ONE TELLS YOU TO PVP ON A MOBILE GAME.I also love how much you all talk about balance ect ect,but I bet you have no clue what kind of work goes into "balancing" a RPG. It will never happen and to an even greater extent,it will not happen in pvp.period.

If it was such an EASY fix as you all make it seem,then let's hear the numbers.what ideas you got?Anything besides "tanks too tanky,rogues paper unfair, not like it used to be,change it back".

I'm suprised since it's so easy to balance out a game (sorry,strictly pvp in a RPG game) that this game isnt perfect.

GO PLAY ANY BLIZZARD GAME,THEN GO TO ANY LVL PVP.SEE HOW SCREWED IT IS EVEN FOR A BILLION DOLLAR DEV TEAM!

OR TRY GEARBOX PVP.SAME THING.

BUT YOU EXPECT STS TO FIGURE OUT THE GOLDEN FORMAT TO BALANCE PVP IN A ROLE PLAYING GAME.

if anyone wants to further any conversation in regards to anything I've said,pm me.
    Reduce rogue armor nerf to only 5% of where rogue armor previously was
    Buff mage armor by 10%
    Fix galen maul to only proc once and not have hidden armor reduction
    Reduce damage on autos of mage crate guns
    Make juggernaut dmg reduction scale, hitting 65% around lvl 41 and flatlining there
    Make vengeful blood scale so it doesnt give 50 str at lvl 2. Start at maybe 10 str at lvl 1 and add 1-1.5 str per level, notice this is a slight buff to endgame warriors
    Reduce the number of pools created by arc sword, or reduce the duration of the lava
    Reduce the crit dmg on autos of whatever that mage gun is zeus mentioned

Make all these changes and the game will be much more balanced, wont be perfect but a whole lot closer, then from here see what else needs changed,

Sts has 3 classes each of which uses 4 skills at a time
    Wow has many more classes that use 5x as many skills
    Im not asking for pvp to be perfectly balanced, but when they make it more imbalanced then i have a right to point out their deficiencies
    And if u havent noticed, all the old wow players say the current expansion sucks
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 04-18-2016 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tentenzz View Post
    No one need rogue anymore in a clash.. they either call war or mage.. I feel useless ��

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    stand far away and pew pew your arrows use your op damage and crit dexterity at it best right