Thread: Why we do not like the lvl56 cap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Are you serious? People actually go to support for refunds if they buy stuff before new gear is released? And support allows that? The point of a game is to always have new stuff to work for so you can progress. The biggest issue recently is the lack of better gear being released. Maybe if people didn't go complaining every time the developers actually made something that's decent, we could have some progress.

I'm having trouble understanding this thread. It sounds like the OP is saying he's annoyed because there's no 56 gear yet, but he also says he couldn't afford it if there was. I don't see anything STS could do to resolve this other than...giving people free level 56 gear? Oh wait, that would mean to more "I'm bored" threads.

I agree that there's a lot of things wrong with this game, things that have been building over the last couple of years, but when "we" talk about gear progression, most people are talking about the actual seasonal game gear that people get by farming the campaign maps - not vanity rings obtained in one-week events. The problem is much larger than the stats of a single event item.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post: