Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twink Rogue Lvl 2 Build Pleaseeeee!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Agree, even most tanks can not time their horns and juggernaut yet the rogue who started this thread is saying it require skills, I would accept an advice like this from a well good rogue but not from one who have been losing lately and denying. Anyways the nekro issue is for all brackets but mostly endgame since they don't have patient during clashes and its 1 hit kill.
    Off topic, but who would you consider good endgame rogues?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

This thread should be closed.
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakitout View Post
    titanium dammmmmmmm u da prooooo !!!! not really jokes aside i just i know someone that farmed u in pvp 70-7 i know u wont accept it and im not asking u too coz u to be honest u a cry baby if u know what i mean cry to the sts support but anyway i know that whenever u meet that player in pvp u will always run and come here tell everyone that u diden`t lose any vs in the last 9 months lmao u most be a god but anyway keep lying and go cry to the sts support ltr and yea twinking is good coz i do it also endgame is good coz i play that too and as of tanks they OP deal with it as we all did when rogues were OP .

P.S im not gonna reply to this thread and im just gonna sit down grab my popcorn and look at u raging , i can tell u everyone this is gonna be fun now grab ur popcorn people lmao !!!!!
    Sweet mother of god. Rip , . "

Fok u drunk too ?

You are dreaming rainbows and unicorns. U r the one who runs out of me. All the freaking time. I'm no god. But you are a god among twinks :**** love you bro. Don't make remember how personal i can make my posts about you and how you begged real money .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    I normally hate arrowz because she still thinks hes the best twink rog but i totally agree with him. i played endgame and twink both for more than 3years and endgame is a joke
    You are saying endgame was a joke cause you were undergeared last time i spotted you.

He or she or him or whatever. Make up your mind buoy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    Oh one more thing. Elo, if u got a problem with twinks why u just gtfo from forum then? I mean why u always have to do this bs threads where you are definitely loosing with your arguments I mean no one got a problem if u sell something or have a creative idea but always starting a drama.... Well IDK but it seems like u definitely got a big problem with attention.....
    I lost my interest in endgame pvp. But i want to start twinking. And idk why my thread got flamed when i was looking to find a good pvp build for my lvl 2 rogue. You people are making me dislike twinking, please go away before i get way too emotional and remember how Hot ran from me when he got rekt 12-3. (((

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Agree, even most tanks can not time their horns and juggernaut yet the rogue who started this thread is saying it require skills, I would accept an advice like this from a well good rogue but not from one who have been losing lately and denying. Anyways the nekro issue is for all brackets but mostly endgame since they don't have patient during clashes and its 1 hit kill.
    Even if i would get killed by someone that doesn't change the fact that twinking is a joke. Sorry. No fair play , ganging, dummy farming, blocking, spawning. that's what twinking is a about. Jokeryyyyyy !! Now please tell all your twink friends that I love them very much and I will continue spread the love on forum :****

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #67
    Kaylin

Hi everyone,

I'm closing this thread. Just as a reminder to everyone, please be sure to keep your posts constructive and on topic. Any posts insulting other members is in direct violation of the terms of use you agreed to when signing up for your account.

Thank you!