Im a little new to the forums here so Im not 100 percent sure where to post this question so because it has to do with PvP, this seemed in best relation. Regarding the 50 percent nerf on this last update when our PvP duel statistic were removed, the news update in-game mentioned for us to experiment with the update and see how we liked it, along with the topic surfacing of "we will continue to tweak it untill its right for the players". I was just curious if everytime you decide to tweak the balance, if you will be removing our duel records and stats :/ cuz thats heart breaking when you are doing awesome and an update comes along and wipes your record to a reset. I have some personal goals and bars to hit in order to be in a certain group. If I have like 50 duels and no losses, then it gets wiped, it becomes extremely frustrating and ide rather not play if this is the circumstance. (If each time you adjust the balance, sts wipes all record of previous wins).. just out of curiosity because Iove the game and ive litterally put cash into this. A lot of it too.. I really hope I can get an accurate answer from a moderator.. it would mean a lot ): or atleast an update on titles that would show you have won "x" amount of duels or something.. idk.. pkease help ): I love your game and info would be precious to me..