Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
We did not lightly ban players who tested this out or experimented with it. We banned folks that repeatedly exploited this a large number of times to gain an advantage over everyone else who was playing fairly. This is not something that someone "accidentally" did, and it was not done in mass. Less than 100 people were affected.
Did you guys look into each person you banned? I've killed Gor-blin 23ish times I believe. I know for a fact I was "exploiting this a large number of times to gain advantage over everyone" like I said I had 11k points total as of this morning. No where near top 25 which was like 27k as of today. Was I banned because I ran elite yadra forest solo and when I found a portal I party invited jennierz to the party? Jennierz is the one I ran with neither one of us were going for leaderboard? I purchased 1700 platinum and crafted relics to farm coins for nightshade and hunt down that cool cauldron backpack. Please message me in my inbox justG I'd appreciate it. I don't believe I should be banned like those who had 40k+ points exploiting to get leaderboard advantage over others. I'm really not trying to come off sounding rude. I'm just a little upset I've put a lot of time and money into sts games from pocket legends to Arcane legends. Haha I remember the day Arcane legends came out it was like Freshman year around 2pm I was on the bus and I downloaded it right away. Played it for hours till I got to lv16 haha. It's a great game I love what it's turning out to be.