Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
So I'm searching a lv 15 para ss(1 para)
And the cost?I'm pretty sure that smone other than me would be online on the day when a guy listed lv 15 para ss on Aug for 1.3m it had a nature jewel(don't remember wht type)so today I met a guy in paradise who was selling lv 15 para ss with a fortified fury in other slot....so I asked him close to wht price he is taking offers and he replied 3m.....I was like 0.0!! So why I basically mean is that was he trying to scam me or is a fortified fury worth 1.7m?-.-!! Or the guy who listed that para sword for 1.3m was a noon or did I miss one of the best opportunity to take that sword for 1.3m?
I'm very much hoping the replies of people who know bout low lv PvP and I'm also hoping I will be able to know the cost of lv 15 para(1 para) ss after this discussion
Ty for our replys in advance
Juddgyy/zauilet
i do play at lvl 17 pvp twink as far i know 1.3mill for storm sword with para is good price to buy at but 3mill? no way unless its 2 para ss which willl cost u more then 3mill or it is dark watch sword which is rare at lvl 15 will cost u over 5mill with 1 para