Aren't we tired of this buff nerf cycle?

I am a noob twink pvp player but what I suggest you to counter korruption is to use korruption lol. I don't think your opponent is immune to korruption pool like you.

Korruption is also available in egg version so that even if you haven't played goblin event, you can still buy this pet from CS. If you can spent 5 10 30 million for other arcane pets that you can sure throw 500k for this pet. And if your argument is that only the expensive pet owner is suppose to win the match then it's absurd. Pvp play should depend upon skill and strategy and teamwork not who is rich or poor or who got the most expensive pet.

Also, Mana and health are one of the important aspect of pvp. What korruption brought to pvp players is different variation to how we used to fight.

In the other hand,Advantage I have seen with this pet is that mage is more needed class for clash .and This pet give mages more chance to win vs with rogues who just spam their aimshot and sp. It has given rogues to use more strategy to win vs with mages. I won some vs with rogues using this pet but lost with war. So imo this pet just give different result than I have seen recently.

When I face korruption as a mage I am immune to stun during most of the time. So I can easily escape from the korruption's pool and later when pool is gone I can heal and give mana to others most of the time. So I guess team need more focus on protecting their mage.

So I don't agree with korruption's nerf.