Thread: Pve kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Pve kills

Dear sts i have few things that really confuse me and bother me ill ask you nicely for explanation and sincere answer.

1 st thing is why is there 3 pvp counters on our toons and only 1 pve kills counter. In pve there are normal and elite maps,so isnt it logical to have 1 normal pve kills counter and 1 elite?

2nd thing that i find very unfair and illogical is this: Normal maps like watcher tombs,kraag tombs and kraken mines all count mobs when killed even those mobs are easier then any elite map mobs, easier then elite brackenridge mobs. Why is that like this ? That has no sense anymore,especially when you are lvl 50+. Even bard daily quests give pve kills omg ��

3rd thing that makes me really mad is that by doing elite aps,and I did all aps 500 bosses aps in brack,ydra,dead city,kraken and over 200 or bit less in elite nordr,shuyal,tindirin,rengol and underhul, and only only places where pve kills even count are rengol and underhul maps makes me really mad and discourage me even less to play. So imagine how many mobs i killed in those elite maps only by the time you released these aps and 98% of all those mobs counted total round 0 for pve kills on my rogue!

So i ask you this... Do you find all of this fair? Or we need some changes in these areas?

My opinion is if you count every mob killed in wt,kt or km then you must count all elite mobs also cause those mobs are easier then every elite mob, or you make 2 counters ... 1 for elite and 1 for normal maps cause this is really disgrace abd discouraging.

Thank you very much i hope ill get even explanation.
    Enjoy your day ��
    Last edited by saphirae; 06-15-2016 at 09:09 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saphirae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saphirae View Post
    Dear sts i have few things that really confuse me and bother me ill ask you nicely for explanation and sincere answer.

1 st thing is why is there 3 pvp counters on our toons and only 1 pve kills counter. In pve there are normal and elite maps,so isnt it logical to have 1 normal pve kills counter and 1 elite?

2nd thing that i find very unfair and illogical is this: Normal maps like watcher tombs,kraag tombs and kraken mines all count mobs when killed even those mobs are easier then any elite map mobs, easier then elite brackenridge mobs. Why is that like this ? That has no sense anymore,especially when you are lvl 50+. Even bard daily quests give pve kills omg ��

3rd thing that makes me really mad is that by doing elite aps,and I did all aps 500 bosses aps in brack,ydra,dead city,kraken and over 200 or bit less in elite nordr,shuyal,tindirin,rengol and underhul, and only only places where pve kills even count are rengol and underhul maps makes me really mad and discourage me even less to play. So imagine how many mobs i killed in those elite maps only by the time you released these aps and 98% of all those mobs counted total round 0 for pve kills on my rogue!

So i ask you this... Do you find all of this fair? Or we need some changes in these areas?

My opinion is if you count every mob killed in wt,kt or km then you must count all elite mobs also cause those mobs are easier then every elite mob, or you make 2 counters ... 1 for elite and 1 for normal maps cause this is really disgrace abd discouraging.

Thank you very much i hope ill get even explanation.
    Enjoy your day ��
    +1 for elite kills counting towards pve kdr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Agreed. Pve should also be count in elite map

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Agreed, if possible add kill count in twinks 46+ or 50+ when XP disable :3, i dont need LVL up now but need kills count

Enviado de meu Moto X usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Agreed, we should make vote for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Also . . Spawning mobs at Cryostar chamber don't count towards pve kills. That is end game and I see no reason for this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Totally agreed. Been meaning to yell this out myself fora while now.