Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP restored?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    I seen that video and there is something that you are using items lvl 15 and only your sword is 16 if i good remember? Watch good bro
    In video you trash talk him/her. I would post it too at his/her place lol.
    Look...idunno who u r but I'll say it straight...that I'm polite only to my guildies/frnds after all that happened with me on my lv 9 tank....I have learned this for sure to not even make even a bit friendly relations with anyone other than guildies....so the way I see it...I didn't do anything wrong :/
    Edit : And of course ur forum name tells me that u r of her guild...so I'm not taking this conversation any forward with u
    Last edited by zauilet; 06-16-2016 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol it already hard enough killing a mage in a vs now you guys wanna nerf proc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alot more. In pvp needs?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diimitrii View Post
    I did vs with fine geared tanks as Crackerszeven and i can say, still though af. He rekked me af. I mean the fights were long but if i am too slow on one timing i'm dead xD. I could only kill him 2-3 times against 7-8 idk lol and can't tell i'm that undergeared :/

Imho the lava pools are still too op! :3

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk
    If u lose vs a tank with equal gear then u simply arent good enough, trying to nerf our lava pools when mages i used to eat alive at 46 now easily farm me if they know how to alternate nekro and shield aint cool.

Dont nerf other classes just cuz you aint skilled enough to take down cracker, practice and work on urself.

Dont tell me now that its me who aint good enuff because believe me, i know how to vs mages, i didnt lose vs to a single mage at 46, not overall, and i tell you that a tank on equal footing with a mage skill and gear wise cant break the mages heal cycle.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ineedgold View Post
    Hi guys i think now pvp is so great and balanced (now smurf rock!!!)
    i love do some clash with my guild time keepers but only thing i can say about warriors is the 2 seconds invulnerability of their heal. I think its too much op
    multiple warriors using it and your team is unkillable
    I apologize for my english im still learning it at school
    Dude? Have you seen how little our heals actually heal? A mage outheals tanks and tanks are supposed to be the healing class, please be better informed on tank mechanics before trying to get us to be pvp food.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Dude? Have you seen how little our heals actually heal? A mage outheals tanks and tanks are supposed to be the healing class, please be better informed on tank mechanics before trying to get us to be pvp food.
    Tanks are not supposed to be the healing class. In majority of MMOs that honor falls to makes. Tanks do exactly what the name suggests, tanks.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Did you really just classify a tank as the healer of the group rather than what the name specifies, TANKing? They're not SUPPOSED to be the healer of the game, they're supposed to tank. STS just decided to not nerf their heal and not buff mages' heal when they had the chance, at the L16/L21 cap. You can't politely try to take a stab at someone after you ironically don't know the proper mechanics yourself. New lower heals/damage calls for changes to classes, and apparently the "mechanics" change depending on where you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

If u lose vs a tank with equal gear then u simply arent good enough, trying to nerf our lava pools when mages i used to eat alive at 46 now easily farm me if they know how to alternate nekro and shield aint cool.

Dont nerf other classes just cuz you aint skilled enough to take down cracker, practice and work on urself.

Dont tell me now that its me who aint good enuff because believe me, i know how to vs mages, i didnt lose vs to a single mage at 46, not overall, and i tell you that a tank on equal footing with a mage skill and gear wise cant break the mages heal cycle.
    Lmao, I'm 'lt saying this only because of the vs with cracker. I'm saying because in 75% of the pvp maps i see multiple warriors stacked all with glint set and arcane sword. And I use my skills the way it has to be but as i said, one time too slow and dead. You guys stun too long and the attack of the pools is too agressive imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Really? Tank cant break mage shield? Try to make alots of lava and pull mage into that,that was nearly instant dead for shield mage in 47

I already vs alots of time with warrior in lvl 47, they just OP in lava, since alot of stun and huge damage :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default PVP restored?

They did nerf lava pools. I think it's fine. I've had 0 noticeable issue with the pools since the damage nerf. If you're getting lit up by those pools with your shield up you should prob strengthen your shield. There are multiple ways to do that with either str stats or shield mastery. I know tank stack is op but I still wonder... Could 5 tanks beat 5 mages? Mages unite!! Let's go korruption stack some tanks to see!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    They did nerf lava pools. I think it's fine. I've had 0 noticeable issue with the pools since the damage nerf. If you're getting lit up by those pools with your shield up you should prob strengthen your shield. There are multiple ways to do that with either str stats or shield mastery. I know tank stack is op but I still wonder... Could 5 tanks beat 5 mages? Mages unite!! Let's go korruption stack some tanks to see!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    5 tanks cannot beat 5 mages. A good mage can kill 2 tanks at the same time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Binlaggin View Post
    So if i look at what you say, you mean that mages are the most powerful class?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    So if i look at what you say, you mean that mages are the most powerful class?

Yes they are atm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Binlaggin View Post
    i say otherwise stacking warr cant win because of korruption disrupt their horn of renewal.. stacking tanks still wins(Op arcane sword) if opposite do not have korruptions imagine high HP warr vs AOE mage not meant to do single high damage like rogue. Mage have to survive base on their shield and lucky lightning strike hopefully it crit and of their heal as well so leaving mage mage with 2 attack skills FB / Light which hardly can kill a good tank 1v1.

first time i play a rpg game tank can heal tbh for arguement sake, and rogues just ask mage to heal and they dont even drop pack in pvp why ? Just because they are meant to do the most damage and kill quickly ..
    Last edited by will0; 06-18-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Good rouges -> Mages

Good mages -> Tanks

Tank with sword -> Rouges

That's just how it is.

AL isn't made for twinks. Should just move forward instead of staying back.
    Last edited by Sxvm; 06-18-2016 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sxvm View Post
    Good rouges -> Mages

Good mages -> Tanks

Tank with sword -> Rouges

That's just how it is.

AL isn't made for twinks. Should just move forward instead of staying back.
    That's true that AL is not for twinking but since more than 50% of all pvp players are twinks i think they should not forget us aswell

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Did you really just classify a tank as the healer of the group rather than what the name specifies, TANKing? They're not SUPPOSED to be the healer of the game, they're supposed to tank. STS just decided to not nerf their heal and not buff mages' heal when they had the chance, at the L16/L21 cap. You can't politely try to take a stab at someone after you ironically don't know the proper mechanics yourself. New lower heals/damage calls for changes to classes, and apparently the "mechanics" change depending on where you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Tanks are not supposed to be the healing class. In majority of MMOs that honor falls to makes. Tanks do exactly what the name suggests, tanks.
    If u two actually took the time to think not about other mmos but about this game here actually and the skills involved, tanks have not 1 not 2 but 3 healing skills whereas mages have 1, so yes regardless of your outrage @trent, tanks are the healer class in AL, we got vb jugg and heal but still mages will outheal us.
    I do know the mechanics of this game rather well at least when it comes to tanking as you will see me regularly doing timed runs as well as participating in maxed clashes with the top players on both sides.
    Trenton if you think you can call me out on not understanding the mechanics of tanking you may wish to reconsider.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 06-19-2016 at 05:12 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I think OEZ is saying this because a tank is not a tank in this game. A tank is a paladin.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List