Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Design Blog] On Balance - Adjusting items not working as intended

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Btw the lvl 51 myth staff does wayy more damage with the proc than a rogue with unnerfed AS at a whole bossfight.

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    Yes! Lol, however this isn't considered broken. I think we need to ease off on super powerful procs. It's a very luck based bandaid.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    I restrained myself from commenting on any of the posts and threads regarding the AS nerf. But probably I can't.
    So you look like a mage who has an idea that rogues take out mobs and bosses faster then the other two classes. Well if you are of that opinion my first response is you are doing a poor job as a mage in killing mobs. Thank you. Second during the last armor nerf we were told since we are 'damage' class we don't need to be 'tanky', loads of our mages and tanks supported this and said that our only job is to help with mobs and bosses since we do the highest damage, not to survive but depend on wars to help with that ; but now we can't actually do what you wanted last nerf. If you are done with your ignorant comments go and check the game. Play with a rogue and check how much DMG they can pull over elite bosses using aimed.
    And if people like you think that aimed is broken and all the other skills that make a rog tick, I say take away all our skill set and give us new ones with our original armor, ability to annihilate huge mobs, tank and the chance to show that we as a class will still do better then the others because we are hard workers, expensive and determined. Multiple nerfs over the year but we still play in the hope of a silver lining at the end of it all.
    Right now I have just spoken on a pve basis, PvP is yet another story.
    Looks can be deceiving, you should refrain from insulting others on the forums. How do you know that Rogues won't come out of this in a better position than they were before? I sincerely hope it turns out that way, because Rogues need it. Haven't devs been exceptionally clear that they want balance and they are willing to modify Rogue other skills as well to ensure that happens? Why, then, would they torpedo that balance by nerfing Rogues to oblivion? I maintain that devs have deliberately put off touching Aimed Shot as long as possible because it is such a sensitive topic. Both Carapace AND Vroom have been assigned to this single project and usually only one Dev leads on something like this. That's a lot of brain power and it speaks of how important Justg feels it is.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    they've already told us the AS nerf will be buffed slightly. Nott to the pre nerf AS power but enough to still see rogues as a viable class. As of now playing a rogue isn't feasible.

Also I don't think bightfeast is trying to insult you when he calls you ignorant.

Developers haven't touched AS till it was brought to the limelight in a thread that got locked, this was solely due to PvP "drama", the aftermath of the nerf is a class that is pretty much useless for PvE.

Now we wait for further class nerfs and buffs till the end of next month Cx
    So the current state of rogue is this:

1. Loses to Sorcerer in 1v1.
    2. Loses to Warrior in 1v1.
    3. Has no place in a team fight where opposing team is all warriors and sorcerers.
    4. Has no place in PvE.
    5. Looks amazing in the new hot tub in Housing 2.0

We will see what happens after the hotfix, but I am more than confident that rogue is still going to be in a weaker place then when they were before touching AS (which is not cool at all, so many people have been stating that rogue is the weakest class).
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-15-2016 at 01:12 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

My pierce hits harder then a full charged aim shot, lol.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Guess it's warriors' time to shine under the sun. I'm okay with that actually, they've been put in the closet for several seasons already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    Guess it's warriors' time to shine under the sun. I'm okay with that actually, they've been put in the closet for several seasons already.
    Sorcerers are more powerful than warriors unless the sorcerer does not know what he or she is doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    So the current state of rogue is this:

1. Loses to Sorcerer in 1v1.
    2. Loses to Warrior in 1v1.
    3. Has no place in a team fight where opposing team is all warriors and sorcerers.
    4. Has no place in PvE.
    5. Looks amazing in the new hot tub in Housing 2.0

We will see what happens after the hotfix, but I am more than confident that rogue is still going to be in a weaker place then when they were before touching AS (which is not cool at all, so many people have been stating that rogue is the weakest class).
    well rogue already had no place in clash pre aim nerf, this just made it certain, its highly diffres from" developer environment" they just check vs situation i believe
    and bathtub is well only female character in game maybe its our only use now

i love how mages here thanking it was necessary update well they dont want any rogues in game apparently

i cant push myself to login anymore

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #168
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

I'm going to close this thread now, I've created a new post specifically about the Aimed Shot changes here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-to-Aimed-Shot
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com