Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    I have the right to talk just like anyone else, what false informations? Cant you see that most of who's agreeing about this buff are mages? Because they know it will just kill rogues anyways and rogues do not want this buff.
    And you are a magerogue hybrid.....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    And you are a magerogue hybrid.....

Says the one who owns a 46 rogue as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    I Didn't said it was. It wasn't and now here is no balance as well. My main is tank and its since i play game. I had mage and rogue but i deleted it last time i quitted game. They dont cry, they ask to balance all 3 of classes and we all just see this buff isn't so useful. As for mage and tank nerf in pvp it wasn't needed.
    I've been playing mage for almost three years and rogue for two xD rogues broke pvp before and now that they aren't breaking it they're crying, you are a rogue that switched because mage were finally able to be useful...you don't understand what we had to go through when rogues would kill you through a shield and they even destroyed tanks..... now you're asking for it to go right back to rogue legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Says the one who owns a 46 rogue as well?
    My rogue is 48. I played a rogue for 2 months while 56 was dead. (It has no gear or vanities) I don't claim to be a rogue though. Or a hybrid in your case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    SO basically you're mad because this will make sorcerers change their mindset and use curse more. This makes no sense since we could do exactly that right now. Also wouldn't mages using curse create an opportunity for the tank / mage since they'll receive less damage?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but right now it looks like this wouldn't make any difference with the actual function of curse vs. not bolt.

All this would do is make a mage a proper counter to the rogue, a rogue a counter to the tank, and so on. Isn't that balance?
    I think you misunderstand this thread. The purpose of this thread is to make rogues useful, not make them even more useless. This change will encourage curse, which in turn encourages mage stack, which in turn promotes how useless rogue is in a team environment.

I'm not mad either, I'm just speaking with logic. Someone is free to prove me wrong on what I am saying, but the truth lies within itself. Additionally, using course would not create an opportunity for the tank/mage. If your DPS wipes, the rest of the team follows as well because you lose a lot of offensive damage. The negligible trade-off of losing an attack skill is worth it in this scenario.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    I've been playing mage for almost three years and rogue for two xD rogues broke pvp before and now that they aren't breaking it they're crying, you are a rogue that switched because mage were finally able to be useful...you don't understand what we had to go through when rogues would kill you through a shield and they even destroyed tanks..... now you're asking for it to go right back to rogue legends
    I actually play game since begging and i got experience on how rogues threat tanks and mages before. I used rogue and mage as alts to be clear and i pvp/pve only with tank so please dont say false info if you know nothing about me. I don't want back " rogue legends" cause i already played one. I just trying to ask for balance that will make rogues useful in clashes again and not more useless.
    Balance is all we want to right?
    Last edited by resurrected; 07-22-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

My rogue is 48. I played a rogue for 2 months while 56 was dead. (It has no gear or vanities) I don't claim to be a rogue though. Or a hybrid in your case.

Its almost the same case but i was a rogue and went to a mage once it died.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think you misunderstand this thread. The purpose of this thread is to make rogues useful, not make them even more useless. This change will encourage curse, which in turn encourages mage stack, which in turn promotes how useless rogue is in a team environment.

I'm not mad either, I'm just speaking with logic. Someone is free to prove me wrong on what I am saying, but the truth lies within itself. Additionally, using course would not create an opportunity for the tank/mage. If your DPS wipes, the rest of the team follows as well because you lose a lot of offensive damage. The negligible trade-off of losing an attack skill is worth it in this scenario.
    Maybe you misunderstood this thread it's to create balance not cater to rogues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I'm just confused because I don't see why the rogue doesn't just target the tank with nox bolt then, it just seems to me that it would still be a proper buff.

Always feel free to correct me on any and all things PvP, I don't PvP regularly and I was just putting my thoughts into words.

P.S. I made a thread asking for help about 56 rogue for PvP, help is very appreciated
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Its almost the same case but i was a rogue and went to a mage once it died.
    Well I have been a mage since day 1. Played rogue for almost 2 months (clashed on mage in 56 still) and after 56 picked up I dropped rogue. And the only reason I don't play it is 1) I can't afford gear for 2 toons and 2) I'm too lazy to sit in kt4 lvling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Exactly. Even so rogues still complain about mage shield and jugg. Mages were pretty much useless before pvp and pve and when we finally get a bit of a break rogues start complaining and asking for nerfs because their reign has been loosened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

I actually play game since begging and i got experience on how rogues threat tanks and mages before. I used rogue and mage as alts to be clear and i pvp/pve only with tank so please dont say false info if you know nothing about me. I don't want back " rogue legends" cause i already played one. I just trying to ask for balance that will make rogues useful in clashes again and not more useless.
    Balance is all we want to right?
    I actually replied that to wrong person but since when is balance buffing the hell out of one class and asking for the others to be nerfed?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well I have been a mage since day 1. Played rogue for almost 2 months (clashed on mage in 56 still) and after 56 picked up I dropped rogue. And the only reason I don't play it is 1) I can't afford gear for 2 toons and 2) I'm too lazy to sit in kt4 lvling.

Only reason i went mage is because rogues are useless now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I actually replied that to wrong person but since when is balance buffing the hell out of one class and asking for the others to be nerfed?
    Lol np. Quote him then

nerfing and buffing isn't balance here. At the end it dont make any difference or well makes it more unbalace. It goes to mage shield and tank heal. it wasn't completely needed. Imo they should make frist test server then apply all these things they want to and see how it gonna work. Also gaining feedback from players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Okay, guys, let's not play stupid...here's a video of what happens to a rogue under curse:
    https://youtu.be/RB5zy7EpPUQ

This is what is going to happen to us when you "buff" us. Keep in mind, this is just one noxious bolt. Only one! If I even dared to do more than one nox, I would die instantly. This video is instant proof that all this update will do is make rogue weaker. If we were wiping fast before, we are going to be wiped in a second by this proposed change.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-22-2016 at 06:48 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Okay, guys, let's not play stupid...here's a video of what happens to a rogue under curse:
    https://youtu.be/RB5zy7EpPUQ

This is what is going to happen to us when you "buff" us. Keep in mind, this is just one noxious bolt. Only one! If I even dared to do more than one nox, I would die instantly.
    That is without any skills only ur nox not even pet damage or any mage rushing you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Lol np. Quote him then

nerfing and buffing isn't balance here. At the end it dont make any difference or well makes it more unbalace. It goes to mage shield and tank heal. it wasn't completely needed. Imo they should make frist test server then apply all these things they want to and see how it gonna work. Also gaining feedback from players.
    +1 and I agree with the test server but I don't agree with buffs and Nerf's weekly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That is without any skills only ur nox not even pet damage or any mage rushing you
    Yes, that is exactly what this is. Only my nox, no other factors in play here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

+1 and I agree with the test server but I don't agree with buffs and Nerf's weekly
    I dont either. That's why better solution is just do test server and apply all these buffs and nerfs there. Balance things out as fast and good as they can and then just patch it to game so none will be affected and it will make things more clear.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yes, that is exactly what this is. Only my nox, no other factors in play here.
    Watch people say this is edited