Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    In addition to that don't forget about critical damage that aimed shot can deal. And most of the pvp rogues are able to hit critical every second attack.

Rogues are saying lighting hits same as aimed shot which is bs.

Still rogues are looking for more damage which is not gonna solve any crying. It will of course make them op in vs but rogues need little more suvivability in clash.

As far as I have seen playing with randoms, there is lack of coordination. Warriors not covering their rogues, and not healing them, busy procing . Also Mage not healing n giving mana to rogues. That's just my personal observation with random team. Yes rogues need warrior and Mage to survive but warrior and Mage doesn't need rogue to survive.

So if STS want to stop rogue crying. Rogues should be given little more suvivability in TDM and CTF only but not in duel arena.
    If rouges gain more survivability the aim shot needs to be nerfed , the procs and debuffs that the aim shot ability has to be nerfed by 50% which is reasonable. One of the ways i would suggest increasing rouges survivability is giving their armor back and buffing razor shield a little.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    Once again, this wouldn't even be an issue, if magnum had a rogue to utilize in a clash. A certain rogue wouldnt sit in forums crying all day about mage stacking and buffing rogues and nerfing the other 2 classes.
    Everyone thinks we are using mage stack to win. We just simply have no rogues to throw in a clash.
    BTW
    Opposition has far better geared mages than our side. Yet even 2 tanks 3 mages we win np being way undergeared. It takes skill not only gear to win. This has been proven over and over again. Yes gear definitely has a big part, but in 2 tank 3 mage clashes skill outweigh gear.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Right now ur saying that it takes skills FAR more than gear but yet your claiming that your rogues are under geared so you don't use them. Nice logic there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Right now ur saying that it takes skills FAR more than gear but yet your claiming that your rogues are under geared so you don't use them. Nice logic there
    Please read word for word. I said in a 2 tank 3 mage clash.......pls don't twist my words. Thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Please read word for word. I said in a 2 tank 3 mage clash.......pls don't twist my words. Thanks

Sorry but does it matter? Either ways you're saying that your team is undergeared yet its no problem since you guys are skilled, how about a undergeared rogue then, or actually why is 2 tanks 3 mages clash no issue for you to be undergeared but adding a undergeared rogue is the issue, please explain why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2016-07-24-09-20-30.png
Views: 171
Size:  1.02 MB

Even using 1war without ring, 2 rog, amd 1mage still could win when clash with 4warr :/ who say rogue didnt get place on pvp than?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-07-24-09-20-30.png
Views: 171
Size:  1.02 MB

Even using 1war without ring, 2 rog, amd 1mage still could win when clash with 4warr :/ who say rogue didnt get place on pvp than?
    This was basically undergeared team even on blue, how about you try a maxed clash using 2 tanks 2 rogues 1 mage vs 2 tanks 3 mages?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Sorry but does it matter? Either ways you're saying that your team is undergeared yet its no problem since you guys are skilled, how about a undergeared rogue then, or actually why is 2 tanks 3 mages clash no issue for you to be undergeared but adding a undergeared rogue is the issue, please explain why
    Because an undergeared rogue is a much easier target to a maxed out rogue who has 400 armor more than they do. Why are u asking dumb questions if you played a rogue. Just.... stop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Undergeared? Sure they call a glintset warr, my team warr was undergeared too right? But only die twice, mage wasnt very good at rushing together they was risk themself of rush to enemy rogue, they could get anystun when shield wearoff and poof die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This was basically undergeared team even on blue, how about you try a maxed clash using 2 tanks 2 rogues 1 mage vs 2 tanks 3 mages?
    very few are maxed in this game, the majority of the players here are using average gear, it seems to me that your comment is directed at maxed out clashes then normal gear which would be a different case entirely.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Because an undergeared rogue is a much easier target to a maxed out rogue who has 400 armor more than they do. Why are u asking dumb questions if you played a rogue. Just.... stop

Sorry but saying you're far more undergeared is still the same, then you're an easy target to a undergeared mage no? If what you mages said is true, if you're rogue knows how to hide and aim then she should be fine even with that stat gap since its anyways a combo and down if you skilled mages helped her

How about this idea then, Create a new PvP map for example CTF with class restrictions, I'm not saying restrict the old maps only the new one, so if you want to play with your stack then feel free to go to the old one, want to play fair you got the new and old map, this will stop the buff and nerf and keep the Rock Paper Scissors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Ok Ms. 4.5k crit lvl 46 mage. Whatever u say. I'll just nod.

Lmaooooo
    #11chars

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
    very few are maxed in this game, the majority of the players here are using average gear, it seems to me that your comment is directed at maxed out clashes then normal gear which would be a different case entirely.
    Are you telling me that this warrior in blue team without Glintstone set is maxed? Glintstone set has became almost a must for clashes at that bracket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

*yawns
    Good night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

what about rogue get 50 armor for every aimshot she/he attack
    that would be nice.. and the buff remain for 5 sec
    this could be mastery or skill buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saud View Post
    what about rogue get 50 armor for every aimshot she/he attack
    that would be nice.. and the buff remain for 5 sec
    this could be mastery or skill buff
    Not sure if you play rogue, if not then you'd see that this is quite a useless suggestion. Aimed shot cooldown is 2 seconds, which means you're looking at a maximum armor stack of 150 armor. Which does not do anything significant. Also, no one spams aim and wastes tons of mana trying to keep up the armor stack in PvP. You'll just run out of mana before you can do anything of use in a clash. Hope you think things through before making suggestions in future.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Not sure if you play rogue, if not then you'd see that this is quite a useless suggestion. Aimed shot cooldown is 2 seconds, which means you're looking at a maximum armor stack of 150 armor. Which does not do anything significant. Also, no one spams aim and wastes tons of mana trying to keep up the armor stack in PvP. You'll just run out of mana before you can do anything of use in a clash. Hope you think things through before making suggestions in future.
    Bruh
    #11char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

It seems anything except Nerf mages and warriors and buff rogues is instantly shot down

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    1. Make Nox Poison Immune to Curse
    Maybe I'm just dumb but I feel like this is a main thing that should be done. Everybody threw a fit stating that doubling nox damage was actually a nerf because all mages would use curse, how about this get done to completely throw that argument away and we start with that..?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Right now 3 mages takes out a rogue easily in clash so basically you're asking for them to wait until you find a rogue or easier buff rogue to be able to clash and participate? Answer please
    That must be an OP Rog for 3 mages to kill 1 Rog....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Once again, this wouldn't even be an issue, if magnum had a rogue to utilize in a clash. A certain rogue wouldnt sit in forums crying all day about mage stacking and buffing rogues and nerfing the other 2 classes.
    Everyone thinks we are using mage stack to win. We just simply have no rogues to throw in a clash.
    BTW
    Opposition has far better geared mages than our side. Yet even 2 tanks 3 mages we win np being way undergeared. It takes skill not only gear to win. This has been proven over and over again. Yes gear definitely has a big part, but in 2 tank 3 mage clashes skill outweigh gear.

Y'all so funny about that. Chris yes. Voorg has better stats than me. Lol. Idk about the others. My pve gear for underhul is def better tho.

My korr is my first shot. My normal is second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!