Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I don't know how to make money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Unfortunately it seems the days of striking it rich from farming are over. I can remember in the 41 cap farming for level 41 legendary weapons and looting the warrior sword (forgot its name) and being able to sell it for 3m. Those days are over.

But everything stays proportional. Back when the best legendary weapons were selling for 3m, the mythic and arcane weapons were selling for 10m-40m. I can remember paying 30m for my kershal staff. That took 6-8 months of farming daily and saving my gold.

Sorry, but the best items in the game should not be cheap enough that you can farm for 2 weeks and have them. Otherwise what will there be left to accomplish for those of us who have played the game for 3+ years?

In the current AL economy, the best way to earn gold is slow and steady. It will take a few months of playing to save up enough gold for the best items. If it was any easier, the game would become very boring in a hurry. There should always be new and better items available to work towards. The day I have all the best items is the day I decide to quit and look for another game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: