140 Posts

Or this one for Parth:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Or this one for Parth:

LMAO, I LIKE THIS! +10 Chivalry Points .
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    I'm guessing that he keeps an internal ranking system to some sort in his mind. He probably boots whenever he sees someone higher on his rank. I suspect that he deliberately keeps his games open to see if there are good players that can prove themselves. For whatever reason, myself and morawk seem to have ranked highly on his "list". Not sure why as you are a better bird than I am a mage. I'm not going to defend what he's doing though - I think that it's best if you avoid his games.
    I'm dead sexy that's why.
    Kindread - Lvl 56 Pink-Magnet ("Pink Taco!")
    Grendel - Level 25 Operative, Vicar - Noob Engineer, Emissary - Noob Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default If you're not happy with being booted create your own games!

As someone who's been accused of being a booting nazi I can say that when you host a game It is essentially your game to control And the players in the game either abide by your rules or they don't, now mind you your rules cannot supercede the terms of service.
    but I never once booted somebody and told them off, which has been done to me.
    I've never booted somebody out of room because they didn't pay me money, But that' been done to me!
    I would never boot as a boss is about to drop loot, but that's been done to me!
    What I don't do is come on here and whine and complain, stay away from these horrible people, irregardless of if you think I belong on that list is a moot point.My detractors just seem to have a louder voice but I know im liked by a lot of people!
    And I don't condone these immature booting reasons,making fun of and patronizing, but some of you go out of your way to create a smear campaign that is unjust and uncalled for!
    booting will always be a part of the game until the Devs clear up what constitutes ligitimate booting as opposed to flagrant misuse and abusing of the option.
    These two people you mention don't sound very nice and some might say the same about me.
    It is a game not to be taken seriously, let's keep things in perspective this game is not the end all be all of your existence.
    And I've learned by upsetting a select few popular people you can become ostracized and black balled which I don't think is any nicer than booting somebody, I think it's worse!
    I went from level 55 to 56 never joining someone else's game, I hosted everyone and I watched a lot of people win some valuable items and I congratulated every single person.
    but as in life choose your friends wisely and associate with people of like maturity,values and gamesmanship.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let it go bro...let it go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    As someone who's been accused of being a booting nazi I can say that when you host a game It is essentially your game to control And the players in the game either abide by your rules or they don't, now mind you your rules cannot supercede the terms of service.
    but I never once booted somebody and told them off, which has been done to me.
    I've never booted somebody out of room because they didn't pay me money, But that' been done to me!
    I would never boot as a boss is about to drop loot, but that's been done to me!
    What I don't do is come on here and whine and complain, stay away from these horrible people, irregardless of if you think I belong on that list is a moot point.My detractors just seem to have a louder voice but I know im liked by a lot of people!
    And I don't condone these immature booting reasons,making fun of and patronizing, but some of you go out of your way to create a smear campaign that is unjust and uncalled for!
    booting will always be a part of the game until the Devs clear up what constitutes ligitimate booting as opposed to flagrant misuse and abusing of the option.
    These two people you mention don't sound very nice and some might say the same about me.
    It is a game not to be taken seriously, let's keep things in perspective this game is not the end all be all of your existence.
    And I've learned by upsetting a select few popular people you can become ostracized and black balled which I don't think is any nicer than booting somebody, I think it's worse!
    I went from level 55 to 56 never joining someone else's game, I hosted everyone and I watched a lot of people win some valuable items and I congratulated every single person.
    but as in life choose your friends wisely and associate with people of like maturity,values and gamesmanship.
    Seriously dude....this wasn't about you at all. Everyone had let the other threads go...why bring it up again in regards to yourself?
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

I just got booted for reason "noisy" after commenting on how slow killing the k and q were with 4 images and 1 bear... he waited until they were almost done.... aikecero has been put on my blacklist ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Just drop it. PLEASE! We've had two threads about you already. Please don't turn this one into about you too.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post

Yayyyy it worked lol. I was just doing video and /video in brackets before and after.
    hahaha that made my day
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default All about me

It's funny you all started something then when you opened a can of worms you want me to shut up and be quiet.
    I'm well aware of the two malicious threads that were running about me concurrently and my point wasn't to make this one about me.
    In regards to moving on why dont you just accept that booting happens and take your own advice!
    This site doesn't seem to be about communication because no one listens, They are too busy trying to get their point across or be right
    And I have let it go but I'm also entitled to speak here so please refrain from telling me what I can and cannot do please.
    Just get back to the game have fun and it is what you make of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

And all the attention and slander and I got was not warranted nor was it appreciated.
    It made me feel really bad And I've been with this game for a long time.
    I'm not level 56 with 7000 kills, I have more like 35,000.
    So I consider myself an experienced player and not a newbie So consider it dropped.
    You don't have to like me but you have no reason not to respect me Because I might've booted 20 to 30 people in 3-400 games.
    I don't even know how many games I played to get from level 55 to 56, it sure seemed like a lot,lol
    Last edited by modredd; 04-10-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

It's funny you all started something then when you opened a can of worms you want me to shut up and be quiet.
    I'm well aware of the two malicious threads that were running about me concurrently and my point wasn't to make this one about me.
    In regards to moving on why dont you just accept that booting happens and take your own advice!
    This site doesn't seem to be about communication because no one listens, They are too busy trying to get their point across or be right
    And I have let it go but I'm also entitled to speak here so please refrain from telling me what I can and cannot do please.
    Just get back to the game have fun and it is what you make of it.
    We did let it go.

Search this thread for one post with your name on it before yours, I don't seem to find one.

Yes, I agree, booting is part of the game, no issue on that. The main concern of the thread is the behavior on booting, and not it's existence. Behavior is something that should be carried with responsibility and not abused.

Chatting is in the game, should we question why it's there? No. But can we question of the behavior used in chatting? Yes. Same case here.
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 04-10-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I don't want to comment because it's not like I'm the leader of the booting regime.
    And I was told not to make this about me, I just don't like seeing peoples names mentioned without them being aware.
    I found out because I had a stranger come up to me and tell me I was the laughing stock of the forums, I don't compare myself to the two people mentioned above because it sounds like they are being immature and spiteful.
    The correlation I have is being talked about behind your back. If you have an issue confront the person directly in the game.
    That's really all I have to say on the matter, I have "moved" on.
    I have too many amazing things in my life to be thankful for.
    As I have gone through my cancer treatments and radiation Pocket legends has been an amazing escape and might have saved my life, That's why am very passionate about my views and how people represent me when they do not know me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I don't want to comment because it's not like I'm the leader of the booting regime.
    And I was told not to make this about me, I just don't like seeing peoples names mentioned without them being aware.
    I found out because I had a stranger come up to me and tell me I was the laughing stock of the forums, I don't compare myself to the two people mentioned above because it sounds like they are being immature and spiteful.
    The correlation I have is being talked about behind your back. If you have an issue confront the person directly in the game.
    That's really all I have to say on the matter, I have "moved" on.
    I have too many amazing things in my life to be thankful for.
    As I have gone through my cancer treatments and radiation Pocket legends has been an amazing escape and might have saved my life, That's why am very passionate about my views and how people represent me when they do not know me!
    I don't think there's much we can do on talking behind people's back, since the awareness of the forum or the choice of joining it is theirs, but that's an entirely different topic.

I think I can say for the forumers that we have quite a close community, hence the sharing and informing of such people. It wouldn't differ from any other sort of public/private community, you see something other people should know about, you let them know.

If there is definitely something wrong or something violated with threads like these, I'm sure the devs would have done something about it already, as much as I'm sure that they've read this thread top to bottom.

But let's leave it at that, it's nice to hear PL does more for you than just a game that you play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree, take it easy and relax... everyone here seems to care a lil too much, even you modredd
    -Jinlac-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I've let it go but thank you for being one of the nicer people who has ever spoken to me here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Now that I've found this forum I would like to be part of this community but it's like the doors been closed and people have made their minds up.Its like I made the wrong people mad and it feels like a click more than a forum for players to come too!
    On facebook they told all 36,000 of us to come over here and be a part of it, This is a forum for all players
    not just the haters and the Guardians of whatever.
    I was playing this game when it was Beta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Now that I've found this forum I would like to be part of this community but it's like the doors been closed and people have made their minds up.Its like I made the wrong people mad and it feels like a click more than a forum for players to come too!
    On facebook they told all 36,000 of us to come over here and be a part of it, This is a forum for all players
    not just the haters and the Guardians of whatever.
    I was playing this game when it was Beta.
    No worries, always a chance to be welcome in the community. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default You are the first person to be genuinely nice to me.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Thank you.
    Not sure if it was direct towards me, but if it was, thank you .