Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post

Why is this blue then
    Not vanity
    my mistake..what im saying about that (red),(blue) is item rarity not the colour u get when charging the weapon.

its like this..when arcane hooks is still a piece of weapon it do produce the red colour when charged..but when u convert it to vanity it lose its rarity from ARCANE to VANITY and also its function as a real weapon like proc and charged visual fx.the only thing that arcane weapons doesnt lose is its non-affecting vfx to enemies like the electrical / ring / orb visual (maul ollerus and kershal)

so when u convert the hooks the colour u get when charging ur weapons depends on ur original weapon u use now not based on the arcane vanity weapon.

then i believe (if im not mistake) the only weapons that do produce red colour vfx when charged only comes from old arcane weapons ;Maul of Ollerus,Kershal Scepter,Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks.new one like lvl 46s and 56s does not hv the red colour (based on my exp before this using maul ollerus, kershal and dragon hunter sword)

p/s: feel free to correct me if im wrong here
    Last edited by dinzly; 08-16-2016 at 09:21 PM.