Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
The fact is - my words ain't proof neither yours, I need to show proof because I can, because whatever I stated is correct. Same if you need to prove your point, you've to show proof but you can't because you were wrong in those cases. As said My words is not proof that's the reson and needed to post a source, that's does not mean I didn't know rather I explained from begining.

Explained and proved everything, go back and read please,

This is what happens when you try to show someone wrong forcefully, . you wanna support magic sword keep doing, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hyprocrisy and irony is so common, you ain't any exception.

As explained several times that why I called him uneducated, just like anything else (logical) you ignored it. it's fine but defenately in my perspective he talked like uneducated in this whole thread, he's lacking common logic sense and what he says is farm away from actual point, even after giving several chances, he kept doing it, now deserve my ignorance as I'd to one child's post.
OP I'm sorry but I dislike following your arguments, honestly hate piecing together the broken English...