Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Increasing the range of ranged rogue skills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zikovsky View Post
    I don't understand, Rog still have the most single target dmg output but they don't want to be fragile. We can't get everything guys. PvP is about teamwork and u can survive and kill a lot if your team mate is focus to covering u the most dmg dealer. The big problem is most of ppl are greed to kill too and don't care about rog survival. My advice is u must choose ur team mate and opponent wisely and if u act like the game changer I believe ur team mate will sacrifice their life for you to winning the game. I don't mind if devs increase dmg reduced and attack range on PvE only but if we talk about PvP, I will say "BIG NO".
    Increasing the range of ranged rogue skills won't reduce their fragility. It just means they will no longer be forced to stay in the front lines of battle as they do now due to their currently short range.

They aren't mages and can't cast a 2 second invulnerability and 65% damage reduction shield when they feel threatened. They must also actually pick up their packs to get healed as they don't get an instant burst of heal when they want.

They need their distance to survive, just like any other bow (skill) wielding class in any mmorpg.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-17-2016 at 05:05 AM.