Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
The parts of the set which require the Antignome set to obtain are the helm and amulet. The parts which don't are the ring (looted from elite Hugal), belt (looted from elite gold heretic chests) and armor (crafted using ingredients farmed from elite Underhul dungeons, including the set-rarity Cryostar core which drops only from elite Cryostar).

The Cryostar core is tradable. The Gnome power seal, another ingredient used in crafting the Banished armor, is bought from the Cryostar coin trading vendor. The last ingredient, the processed cryogem ingot, is bought from the Glintstone coin vendor.

The recipe to craft the armor is already available in your crafting menu. The end result of the craft is a chest containing one of four different versions of the armor, much like the arcane amulet and the Antignome armor. But, if you get an undesirable version from opening the chest, you cannot undo the craft and turn it back into the chest.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much.

It really helped me a lot. I think I should just farm elite twin boss hoping for cryostar drop.