Thread: Has anyone finished the banished set?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    don't you think its over kill the amount of work for the banished set. . I do and I'm sure many others feel the same way.
    by simple I don't mean go pop a few lock and yay I got good Gear!. . . crafting imbued set was fairly simple and it was the best farming season ever imo. .
    sts has messed up with these banished sets. . they have made it so hard that many don't even care to do it. . and I learn from my mistakes( glintset -I got pie in my face)
    I don't think it was Sts aim to make a "few people competitive" but rather the whole community.
    Sure it's overkill, and too few are doing it, but looking at the bonus on that set, although limited use, I think it is worth it. Sts did mention on a thread before explaining that the power curve on the items they did release before was skewed too much since the release of arcane ring and planar pendant. That is exactly why I do understand the limited area of the bonus.

An item's worth is always subject to some debate, as just like in real life, there will always be people with enough resources that will spend tremendous amounts of money on something that another person will think is silly.

Furthermore, people kept complaining how arcanes are now the new legendaries because everyone can have it so easily. Having something this rare thrown into the mix is stepping into the variety that they were going for.

In these times in which a lot of people are complaining about repetitive runs in KM3 and Planar Arena, this is what keeps me busy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lissil For This Useful Post: