Hey guys and STS,

I was wondering what happend in such a short time to AL?
I was away just for 2 weeks and when i came back i saw there was an egg event-item awakening event- then underhul map got scaled- and now a antignom event?
first of all i was wondering and asking my self why?

Yeah Arcane got boring for many ppl and we wanted something new.. something exiting..
with the egg event many ppl lost a bunch of gold all merchers were so upset but i dont wana talk about it.
second thing.. item awakening event a great idea nice thing u guys did. But why immediatly after the egg event?
Third thing.. the antignom event...
Some of us who had the antignom set befor this event had spend more then 30-40mil on that set.
and it was a good thing to be a bit better then others maybe.. it made a difference to have something which not everyone has.
Aswell to scale the underhul map... if we would want to go and farm easy maps we wouldnt get our head out of glinstone maps..
most players did find underhul maps very nice coz it was challenging not easy and u had to put an efford in to do it which was the fun part. But you guys just really had to take aswell this away from us.
My suggestion would be instead of all the work .. just gifting everyone 10000plat and 50m gold would have done it aswell.

Do i think about quitting ?
no i dont, but why i mentioned it, was because i thought about it yeah.

I dont think that was a good way of trying to balance the players.
u want good stuff? Go farm or merch just like everyone else thats the key, not a bunch of free stuff which noone has to do seriously anything for it.