Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
There are many daily quests that pay nice xp. Shuyal alone pays out 1800xp each day. I used cheap legendary gear all the way to cap lvl and had no problems in any map aside from Rengol up. Normal Dead city maps drop arcane chests which sell for 4m+ but of course they are very rare. Farming jewels in Tindrin maps and up can pay off decently, as well as farming teeth.

Hope some of this helped. And nice to have you back! I remember reading some of your guides to running elites. Always have been a big fan! Just curious why you are not just using your old rogue?
I agree, that Shuyal dailies will be how I will level up, but my point was that you have to jump around in the story arc to progress, which, to me seems a bit counterintuitive.

I have been farming jewels, but it isn't much of a revenue stream, considering you have to craft weak jewels or better to make any sort of income put of them.

I didn't know about the arcane chest dropping....must be something that was introduced while I was away. Considering I haven't heard of them, and none of my guildies ever farm there tells me all I need to know about the drop rate.

Thanks for the info, it does help!

And, I deleted all of my old toons....tanks, sorcs, rogues....both end game and twink. I wasn't expecting to be back, but I miss the game and the friends I made here.