Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
First off u didnt farm the entire 15-16 zone, because our 16s have been farming u since they used to be 14. And the reason i mention we beat 19s is because we have no problem beating higher lvls, but all satty or the other 16s would do is cry about lvl and leave the map or block us 3v5. And 13-14 is an easy *** lvl, nobody cares if u can beat kronos because tons of people can beat u both. The entire series of threads u people started "just fails terribly". I clashed against kronoobs and epicr once when i was lvl 13. They blocked us 4v5 and we farmed them. I had top kills as a tank without para even tho we had a maxed rogue.

So no im not showing off, im pointing out the irony in "air" bringing their pvp victories to forums when they were few and far between before u changed brackets. It just happens to show me in a higher light with regards to pvp because myself and my guild were some of the people who beat your players on a regular basis. Win a fight against higher lvls for once without running or blocking, then illgive u props
Kronos made us post our victories to forums since they started making threads against a 2 weeks undergeared guild.

Also,I see no sence comming from your side. I have some members from 17-18 of tactical guild who complain about arcane weapons nd came to lvl 14 with us.

If need some attention come to same level for game nd gets some facts cleared otherwise stop spamming here for attention.

-row/xrisk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk