Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek: Guild Battlegrounds!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

It says 15mins if im not mistaken? sounds very less if u consider the rg or the talk's about use this pet or this u heal first u second or if they wana change the strategy.. idk just a thought
    I agree with the idea that u can choose.. 30mins /1hr/ 1.30
    And i didnt get that part.. so only officers are able to play in this battleground?
    And what if our master doesnt pvp at all which is a fact in our situation she still has to be in the clash?
    and i think GM shouldnt be the only 1 who can decide about the clashes accept or send request for the battleground. And thats why i also dont agree that the GM should get the rewards, those who parcipitat (or how ever to write) should split the reward and they should be the one to pay aswell..
    but not everyone will have plat so i would say instead of making this something where STS can win AGAIN make it based on gold.. like each player gives 50k if 30mins.. 100k if 1hr or something like that.. would be more appriciateable for everyone.
    Sry my english isnt so great so might have misunderstood some parts.
    Last edited by mssweety; 09-21-2016 at 06:03 AM.