Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Happy 3rd Anniversary, Trinity Knights!

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  82.4 KB
    Happy 3rd Anniversary
    Trinity Knights!

Thousands of guilds have been created in Arcane Legends, but only very few survive and remain active for three years, while still retaining many who remember the guild in the beginning of its journey. Today, September 21, 2016, we celebrate Trinity Knights's third anniversary with justifiable pride.

There are times in the past thousand days when we had to face problems that would have brought us down and destroyed this guild, our home. But again and again, we chose to forgive, to understand, to adapt, to cope, to go on, to refuse to surrender. This is all made possible by the people who believe in the guild and what it stands for: it's our family in this game. And a family look out for one another, accept and understand each other, support and help one another.

Every family has its quirk and uniqueness. We have Mark and his bath issues, Gru and his search for mother and catnip, Guru's arcane typos, Triz's constant battle with inventory, Sis Alxe and Bro Aza, the hopeless addicts Findict and Xyad, and many many more little familiar things that make logging in Arcane Legends feels like coming home. It's a small home, maybe, in a quiet neighborhood not densely populated by moguls and celebrities.

But this I can say about this home of ours, Trinity Knights.

It's home to people who are rich, who might be struggling for their dream pet or gear, but never stoop to dishonorable acts; who might not have tens of millions in their stash but can find it in their heart to give, and give generously, to help another knight in need.

It's home to people with mad skills, not because they only run in the company of other experienced and geared people, but because they have the patience and forbearance to make it possible for new, even average-geared knights to run everywhere with them, even in the hardest maps.

It's home to people who are pro, not because they call everyone who are not yet at their level "noob" or "idiot" but because they answer questions, they give advice, they help respec and choose gear and pets, so more people can play better and have more fun.

And speaking of fun... Trinity Knights know and remember this is a game. You can choose to cheat, scam, or dummy farm your way to fame and fortunes in this game, but hey the glitter is all pixel and bytes. Not worth the drama. We're just here to have fun in what little time we have to play the game in our busy lives.

This philosophy is something I have a hard time understanding myself. But hanging out with teachers and philosophers like Guru and Lugs had really taught me a new perspective that helps me focus on what makes the game fun for me. And this I think, is another way in which the guild had grown up, gotten wiser. After all, it's been three years.

Happy anniversary, Knights. We have come a long way indeed. Here's to more adventure and laughter in the future, together.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 09-21-2016 at 06:01 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post: