Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanity Thief

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Is there absolutely nothing that can be allowed to be expensive and rare without everyone complaining?!?!?!????

I'd love to get my hands on one of those original jester outfits. Will I ever be able to? I hope so, but possibly not. If I ever did manage to save up the 50m or so it costs, they better not re-release them so that it will now be worth 2-3m or I'd have a fit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Ahahaha, you all voted for more equality in gears so we must be on the right path!

I'm looking forward to a vendor/vanityzavier of all in-game vanities!

It would also be nice to get rid of the value of ancient vanities so people actually purchase and WEAR future/new releases.

Give that new Ferrari away for free and everyone has it...who wouldn't want to buy and drive that new Toyota?
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-23-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
    I don't think we are planning to sell La Joconde.
    But you are right, the painting is UNIQUE and UNSELLABLE but the Halloween Vanities are MANY and SELLABLE (to keep the same word). You see now the rapport and what i mean?
    I have to add that too: if Léonard de Vinci reproduce his painting, the painting will keep a hight value but maybe a "lil" less because it's Léonard de Vinci himself! In the case of Leaderboards vanities, the design as "Leaderboard" prices will keep them a hight value. But of course we are on a game so the plat price for one set is the most important to protect their value ( or a restricted drop ) exactly like De Vinci can't produce 1000 painting so he sell them at a high price.
    Lol it's just a game! And the answer is no

Noooooooooooo

Don't be lazy farm earn money and buy it

Type /promo Amazon u will get a exclusive untradable vanity with awesome fire thing

I
    Last edited by herculeans; 09-23-2016 at 09:07 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to herculeans For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I'm not a "whiny kid" even if i'm a fan of the game, i have 19years old and i'm on those enought lucky to get "lovely parents ( if that is english? ) and a home to sleep. I lived on the peace but the life never handled me nothing, i know what the work is because i'm working to enter on Commandos parachutiste d'infanterie de Marine to serve my country so "accomplishement" yes, i know what it means to suffer even if i conced you that my life never been very excited but at least regarding Space time games, i have a little experiences so don't worry i know what a vanity is. I owned the medusa set from a player named "Zulgath" for 3 hash bows, long bows at the beginings when i was back on the game as a collector; If i remember right he called them "bananas" bows. I also bought the Frankeinsten helm. I finally sell them all.
    Don't see any sufficiency on my Messages but only kindness and love for the game.
    Your life is probably full of accomplishements and money so i give you my humble excuses. I also havent any prétentions to get a ferrari because if i had one million i would rather ( i hope) put it on associations for homeless.

Keep in mind that i never asked them for free, 2-3 millions is a fair price for me.
    Regards, Maxime.
    Looks like u r having 2,5m and making threads
    To reduce price are hoping for STS to release them if they do so I will quit straight away not only me many ppl will do so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

The one who is lazy is you, you put Two posts without any arguments and when i read you i really start to be affraid for next generations.
    Your little quote with "/promo...unreadable" show at an insane point how your ridicule regarding that your not posting a SMS but a msg on the forum; then don't try to use the "laught". Because your just not funny at all!

How should i blam you when most of reply are full of judgements and attack the personnality instead of the ideas?

I guess most of internet is full of that, those peoples who read "comments" so they think they can have ideas on all the things!

You will be credible guys, the day you will start to post ARGUMENTS and details the posts instead of place stupidities and hate.

It's always the other who have false and he is stupid..i want at all cost spread my "ideas"..i'm better and unique..but the other is nothing. I'ma rich player on Arcane Legends so better than those poors.. I'm older on the forum and i have a better signature and more thanks! Yes!
    But i prefere be clear,
    it's not your stupid posts guys that will make me stop dream for more equality and anwesomeness such as these amazing vanities for the game.

Then i will be honest and finish with a touch such as yours, don't worry Herculeans you won't be a big lose!! Be safe.
    Cordialement.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 09-23-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

The one who is lazy is you, you put Two posts without any arguments and when i read you i really start to be affraid for next generations.

How should i blam you when most of reply are full of judgements and attack the personnality instead of the ideas?

I guess most of internet is full of that, those peoples who read "comments" so they think they can have ideas on all the things!

You will be credible guys, the day you will start to post ARGUMENTS and details the posts instead of place stupidities and hate.

It's always the other who have false and he is stupid..i want at all cost spread my "ideas"..i'm better and unique..but the other is nothing. I'ma rich player on Arcane Legends so better than those poors.. I'm older on the forum and i have a better signature and more thanks! Yes!
    But i prefere be clear,
    it's not your stupid posts guys that will make me stop dream for more equality and anwesomeness such as these amazing vanities for the game.

Then i will be honest and finish with a touch such as yours, don't worry Herculeans you won't be a big lose!! Be safe.
    Cordialement.
    Woot lol grow up it's just a game may be you r a kid I'm leaving this childish thread I swear I don't post on your ---- thread

Older player al? Older than Zeus? And by the way there is one more thread in suggestions you better stop this thread as if it looks like you are using multiple account to post threads already those suggestions were seen by devs

Use /promo amazon that vanity has all what you demand for unique, untradable, fire effect(as particsl effect) so that's it and if you still want a ghost set in dreams you may get one
    Last edited by herculeans; 09-23-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

So yes, your trying to create drama and close the thread. If i'm "older" and better than Zeus? Not your business! And i really don't care of the curiculum vitae of each member! But yes i started Pocket Legends like 3months after it was on IOS i had 12-13 years old, when it was almost on firsts MMORPG pages, that make you happy to know this? If i'm creating multiples accounts? Really dude you think i have only this to do on my life? You take the peoples for? I won't be here to write you if so and i can assume that devs are enought intelligent to see such things.. If it had importance. You see! Some peoples aren't agree with you! :0
    You don't want peoples make these threads because your affraid of the Arlorian Majority posts of good sens? Well, these vanities cause a problem of Equality.. Yes like on the French devise...EQUALITY And when the game tend to go more and more for ALL PEOPLES. It's a bit scary that you don't see it's on your own interest. But it will one day or another i hope, be fix for the interest of All!!
    Thanks.
    oh wait.. I didn't saw.. Your indinesian!
    Maybe we have a problem of culture!
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 09-23-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

So yes, your trying to create drama and close the thread. If i'm "older" and better than Zeus? Not your business! And i really don't care of the curiculum vitae of each member! But yes i started Pocket Legends like 3months after it was on IOS i had 12-13 years old, when it was almost on firsts MMORPG pages, that make you happy to know this? If i'm creating multiples accounts? Really dude you think i have only this to do on my life? You take the peoples for? I won't be here to write you if so and i can assume that devs are enought intelligent to see such things.. If it had importance. You see! Some peoples aren't agree with you! :0
    You don't want peoples make these threads because your affraid of the Arlorian Majority posts of good sens? Well, these vanities cause a problem of Equality.. Yes like on the French devise...EQUALITY And when the game tend to go more and more for ALL PEOPLES. It's a bit scary that you don't see it's on your own interest. But it will one day or another i hope, be fix for the interest of All!!
    Thanks.

If you started 3 months after PL, that would make me older. These vanities do not cause an issue of equality. They do not alter stats. Therefore there's no equality issue to be seen. Those who've purchased the vanities have earned them fair and square.

JustG already answered this isn't happening right now. Let's please not make a huge drama out of it. I'm sure developers understand it's not needed because it has nothing to do with character enhancement and just destroys people's goals.

What you want is communism. Sorry mate, communism isn't happening.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-23-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Thanks.
    Hmmm... let's come to reality can you stand near to Obama? (Isn't that inequality you must fight for it)

Yes I'm rich but those money (in game) was not easy to earn 2-3yrs back ihave been playing for 3yrs I never bought single platinum and you want to over take me just like that ?

lol I'm waiting for a dev to close this thread ( dramas closing this thread *shifty eyes*)

Meanwhile don't forget to fight for you equality with president Obama

I must say this you type so long!!!
    Last edited by herculeans; 09-23-2016 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Communisme for a future military?
    Sorry "mate" but i think you didn't learnt history! I also don't see the rapport, one time again.. With the equality.

For someone who posted what, 2000posts? Your not able to read me properly?
    So here is for you : "i started Pocket Legends like 2-3 months after it was on IOS, i had 12-13 years old ( i said previously i'm 19 )".

My dear Herculeans, you are very lose, i said also that i'm french and not american!!! Italian origins if you want know! Yes we understood, all you want is this thread close because you are not agree with the majority. I type long because i'm on phone, it's all i have, i dont have a computeur so.. Sorry. Then i don't know how it work on india but it seems that its a Monarchie with richs and the others... One more time i do your same not argumented comparaisons.
    Vive la France!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Sorry "mate" but i think you didn't learnt history! I also don't see the rapport, one time again.. With the equality.

So here is for you : "i started Pocket Legends like 2-3 months after it was on IOS, i had 12-13 years old ( i said previously i'm 19 )".

My dear Herculeans, you are very lose, i said also that i'm french and not american!!! Italian origins if you want know! Yes we understood, all you want is this thread close because you are not agree with the majority. I type long because i'm on phone, it's all i have, i dont have a computeur so.. Sorry. Then i don't know how it work on india but it seems that its a Monarchie with richs and the others... One more time i do your same not argumented comparaisons.
    Vive la France!
    More like Donald trumps and Hitler

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Vive la France!
    http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/command-economy.asp

Here you go, please learn. You want equality, but you do not realize in our economy, it is a free market. When you insure that everybody gets the same thing, it starts to resemble a command economy, which in turn is a bi-product of communism.

What we have is equal opportunity, not equality. They are two very different things. You had the equal opportunity to download the application, play during event, and run leaderboard. You should not expect equality for things that are vanities. There is never going to be equality, there will be only equal opportunity. If you chose not to take advantage of that opportunity, you only have yourself to blame. However, no worries! You can save up just like the rest of us have and buy what you missed out on!

P.S: Please be respectful in your future posts or you have no business on these forums. I know my history extremely well.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-23-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

La France, le pays des droits de l'homme!

Please don't make politics. And remember and respect the french and all Allies who gave their life to fight the nazi barbary .

One more time Zeus, you miss interpreted my words, if i guess 2-3 millions it'a good price it mean that not everyone can buy it so It isn't, neither, gived.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 09-23-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

La France, le pays des droits de l'homme!

Please don't make politics. And remember and respect the french and all Allies who gave their life to fight the nazi barbary .

One more time Zeus, you miss interpreted my words, if i guess 2-3 millions it'a good price it mean that not everyone can buy it so It isn't, neither, gived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Just to be clear, we are not currently planning a vanity thief. But we could one day.
    Response to this thread. It isn't happening. Please, go earn the vanity that you want. If you can earn 2-3 million, then you can also earn 20-30 million for the truly exclusive vanities. By the way, 2-3 million gets you very nice looking vanity combos. If it's not the one you want, then you save up more. That is the entire point of playing an MMO.

For YOU, 2-3 million is a good price. For OTHERS, it is not. The price and the entire idea is subjective. As shown by the developer quote, I highly doubt they are going to piss their long term veterans off by re-releasing vanities that have nothing to do with character advancement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Response to this thread. It isn't happening. Please, go earn the vanity that you want. If you can earn 2-3 million, then you can also earn 20-30 million for the truly exclusive vanities. By the way, 2-3 million gets you very nice looking vanity combos. If it's not the one you want, then you save up more. That is the entire point of playing an MMO.
    How do make money?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    How do make money?
    Right now, I started up merchanting again. I know others farm that cryostar boss for the expensive vanities and have made a killing. I've made about 30M+ gold since I started up merchanting again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Right now, I started up merchanting again. I know others farm that cryostar boss for the expensive vanities and have made a killing. I've made about 30M+ gold since I started up merchanting again.
    You need gold for both and you know it +.+
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    You need gold for both and you know it +.+
    In mmo everyone have developed their own way of earning

Some feel merching cool some farm,hoarding,scamming,buying plats,running events,selling ign,names etc..

Ppl have developed lot of ways, some are against tos but they don't care
    Last edited by herculeans; 09-23-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    In mmo everyone have developed their own way of earning

Some feel merching cool some farm,hoarding,scamming,buying plats,running events,selling ign,names etc..

Ppl have developed lot of ways, some are against tos but they don't care
    Scamming has the highest profit margin, guess I'll do that
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

2-3 millions was a subjective guess and a part of one of my posts. I'm glad at least, you took the time to reply and explain all things about this subjective price.

But the main subject is these "Leaderboard" vanities are tradeable.

In short:
    Like i said, for exemple, this last days Frank mask was at about 1m400k on the Consignement Shop when medusa and ghost aren't on the same line.
    Because he have a flat and "ugly" head; but nice designed like on the movie!

It shows what? This isn't the Leaderboard mention but right the design of those vanities that interest the peoples.

Tradeables for what? Maybe to protect them from the eternal sleep!
    We can think, with reasons that: for those vanities stay on a "closed circle" the few hightly richs will try to own them all so their price will even increase. Or just for selfishness.
    This is crazy thoughts ( but probably true.. ) and i'm not entirely agree with that but just to shows things on another point of view.

So make the mention tradeable ensure them to be protect and allow to release them on the future.
    Their design is unique and is very differents of the "casuals" vanities, it's flagrant.
    So many loves and passion have to be spread without restrictions..

So we can honesly be free to think that they will be release for exemple on Halloween for 1250plats ( i mention, "for exemple" i'm not a dev and don't know the statistics/business to protect them).

According with this, eggs such as "gold slobber" was on the same situation of deals.
    But what they were ? Only legendary with the mention "gold" and leaderboard rewards.

Someone told me stuff about "accomplishement", my difference with him is i don't necessary work always to get something when the simple act grant me satisfaction.

In conclusion, when you have tradeable rewards you can legitimly believe that they will be release laters. Firsts owners should be proud of their situations and happy when they are released later ( even if, often, only those not happy post message! ) for Arlorians. They have accomplish a personnal goal and had the honor to "test" them firsts.
    When you buy a hisha egg at 9m you are aware of what it will happens next.

On that case of "Leaderboard Vanities" nothing change but the final value. It's logic that a price at 100k won't deserve these awesomeness.