Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7.1 is Live!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I have never posted on this forum before today. Today the dev's have ruined the game for me. Now sewers and shadow caves have become nearly impossible without massive potting. I'm not interested in spending ridiculous amounts of gold and time just to finish lvling up to 55. If it fixes PvP(which I never was into) then keep it there. This highly smells of lack of testing, because if dev's would have tried playing on a separate server with this update in place they would have discovered the horrible game play for PvE. I don't believe I'm a beta tester. If you want me to beta test pay me instead of the other way around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can not join games! What do I do? I have uninstalled so many times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jedijay View Post
    If you mean you can't join friends....known issue. They are working on this now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down Keep working on it

I have never posted. But this update isn't so great. The skills are slow so I die. I want help from friends but can't get it. please let us know when the fixes are coming. There isn't much of a point to play till then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Is it possible to make the global cool down EVEN LESS? cuz yeah.. slow mo, and it takes me, a lvl55 INT mage, dpsing against a lesser djinn in ALIEN OASIS TWO, about 1 minute to kill lol..everything else is fine good job devs!
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jedijay View Post
    They are fixing the join button next week. They sent the fix to apple...just needs to go through.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kanitall View Post
    Cooldown was made to remove multitoucher players..
    Now skills are so slow 0.5sec per skills I feel like im in slow-mo...

First idea: make combos faster! what about 0.1sec per skill or less...

Second idea: put way less dodge like cut 50% dodge on every items ex: drainer pass 6dodge to 3dodge!

Third idea: Apply very low cooldown like 0.01 only to ipad! No more multitouchers

Thx for reading
    If there is a GCD even of .01 there won't be any multi-touch. I agree on GCD slowing the game down to much this is what I have feared but devs said they could change a few more things. So far the only person that I know that liked the new update is my wife......

I will give it another shot later to see if a good group can do something about the time but doubt it will be any faster than some of the best groups have done.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Not sure if this has been posted, but when I try to open PL on my droid X it seems like the app just crashes instantly. like it wont open at all.

Edit: Might have just found a solution in another thread actually

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    If there is a GCD even of .01 there won't be any multi-touch. I agree on GCD slowing the game down to much this is what I have feared but devs said they could change a few more things. So far the only person that I know that liked the new update is my wife......

I will give it another shot later to see if a good group can do something about the time but doubt it will be any faster than some of the best groups have done.
    It's just too slow. No other way to explain it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Unhappy

My 2cents on the GCD.

This game was advertised and touted as a mobile game for casual gamers. This fit perfectly for me. A casual gamer who enjoyed being able to play in small increments.

The GCD takes some of that away. If I wanted to play for a bit on my lunch break I could. Make a few runs, have fun, maybe get a drop. Now, if I have to put together a stellar team to just make it through a run I don't feel it is casual.

Public Games or PUG's were an easy way to make a run and maybe meet new players. If the developers and other PL players feel this is good for the game then apparently it is. It just may no longer be for me.

I am going to give it a good chance because I like the game so much, but no more plat until I either figure it out or decide to find another game.
    YYZBird-115, YYZBear-115, YYZMage-115

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

People say u should cut gcd in half but it wouldnt make a difference trust me. Make it just so there is no cooldown. Just no multitouching. I have been announcing this since the beggining!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Kidding aside, I like the GCD. I believe it needs a little tweaking but from first impressions, I dig it. Yes it makes runs slightly longer and more difficult but honestly, our end game maps are too easy. I like the fact that I have to make decisions now on whether I attack or buff or kite or whatnot. I also like the fact that teamwork will play a larger part in the runs now. Yes, they need to make tweaks but the basic premise is good. Whatever the solve may be to correcting GCD, make sure it applies to both PvP and PvE. I'm not on the bandwagon for having it on one side and not the other. PVP should be a reflection of the skill of your character in the PVE world. It makes no sense that you would fight one way in PVE and then have to fight a different way in PVP. If there's GCD, it has to be on both sides of the game.
    Kindread - Lvl 56 Pink-Magnet ("Pink Taco!")
    Grendel - Level 25 Operative, Vicar - Noob Engineer, Emissary - Noob Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Uninstall and Reinstall. How long has this been live? Shouldn't we be getting some answers around "soon"? Sorry just bored can't play with my friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sun View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted, but when I try to open PL on my droid X it seems like the app just crashes instantly. like it wont open at all
    same thing happened to me on my EVO completely uninstall and reinstall and it should work again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tifarah View Post
    Uninstall and Reinstall. How long has this been live? Shouldn't we be getting some answers around "soon"? Sorry just bored can't play with my friends.
    You can join your friends from the Join Game screen, if they are hosting.

They already announced it may be up to a week before the Join feature is fixed, it is not on their end that they can fix quickly.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephnee View Post
    yes i am stephanie..what do you mean by another stephanie?
    Nothingggggggggggggggg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry when I meant answers I was a bit vague. I guess I meant to say "I'm pretty sure the dust has settled" every person on here has the same complaints and don't see that changing in the next couple hours. Shouldn't we be getting some answers here about now? Thank you. (Not about the join feature)

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Kidding aside, I like the GCD. I believe it needs a little tweaking but from first impressions, I dig it. Yes it makes runs slightly longer and more difficult but honestly, our end game maps are too easy. I like the fact that I have to make decisions now on whether I attack or buff or kite or whatnot. I also like the fact that teamwork will play a larger part in the runs now.
    GCD for PvE has done nothing in terms of difficulty level at higher leveled campaigns, IMO. It just makes completing each map a lot longer. Personal skills, personal/team combos, and teamwork has not shown any drastic change whatsoever in post-GCD Sewer runs. At lower levels, it eliminates soloing, which also is a big aspect of the game; some players simply like to solo certain maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Just came out of Shadow Cave V. Don't even think about it unless you have a skilled bear, 2 mages and 2 birds working together tightly and paying attention to GCD. Almost unplayable as far as bosses, and the 3 of the party members were very good players. The skill delay just throws it off, with the difficulty level of certain areas of that map as it is to begin with.

Not to mention is was dog-slow going.

Me and Morawk have sad face about lack of Crown bonus.

New faces are nice, and the world map (once you get to it) is sweet too, from a cosmetic angle.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 04-12-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giayuan View Post
    Is it possible to make the global cool down EVEN LESS? cuz yeah.. slow mo, and it takes me, a lvl55 INT mage, dpsing against a lesser djinn in ALIEN OASIS TWO, about 1 minute to kill lol..everything else is fine good job devs!
    Haha. Yeah I was in Plasma just now trying to solo a djinn and it was just brutal.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...