Sounds like I should be glad I'm not playing right now.

I logged in to buy the new emotes and test the GCD, and unless it gets changed or tweaked, I'm going to really have to get used to dying more. As I'm playing 55 and 56 exclusively...no good.

I was hoping that the king and queen armors would get the set bonus, as they're trailing the gem pinks in power. Also, they're all severely lacking in an off-hand item. They're kind of rinky-dink now. They're so dang hard to get too! Also, I was hoping the crowns would substitute for the set head piece for set bonuses...but no. I was also trying to avoid the crafted pieces. eh.

Ugh...the economy is gonna get even worse. BS pinks will be even slower in coming, so the prices will skyrocket even more. gold farming is going to dry up, so less money. I was thinking that farming Hideout for gold would be lucrative, as the drop numbers for gold in a full group are great, but now there's no way to do it effectively. As the economy is not based on any sort of dev regulations, there will be no way to stop this.

ugh.