Quote Originally Posted by karmakali View Post
20 minutes in...initial thoughts...
1. New faces...ok Can you save faces you buy? Or do u have to buy again if you decide to switch back to something?

2. Backflip kicks a**! AGREED! Farts are funny for 2 seconds, but the one that jumps the screen really isnt friendly to those with eye issues... really makes me dizzy

3. Opening screen not easier for me. I can't figure out how to get global map without first entering world...annoying. I like to jump into a game from main screen...not go to town first.

4. Graphics and lighting clarity are very nice. When dealing with the DEBUFFS I can't see them too dark

5. I look like I am moonwalking when I kite....weird visual effect...not sure if I like it or not. Almost looks like my mage is on a roller track or something. Hurts eyes a little, totally get that!

6. Can't see that there are bonus sets when I put on sewer queen gear. same here

7. Very much wish that my persistence crown would have worked into my mega mage set....and that it would have turned into a tiara I like the way the crown looks as 56, but wish it worked as a bonus for both sewer queen and the megamage

8. Finally....GCD. Hmmmm.....well you guys will definately be selling more health pots.
The 0.5 sec cooldown seems a little long atm. Might be because it is new but it just doesn't "feel right".
I hope to acclimate quickly because right now I feel like noob.
Ok...going back in. Will give more feedback as I have it
that is EXACTLY how I feel... I worked hard to get to 56... and I feel that the whole cool down now has me redoing the way I play. I was quick with combos and now I'm rarely seeing them at all. I also don't like that now with the king and queen you can't pull one out at a time and work as a team to kill. Really not happy with that part of the update at all. Also I have a lot of strong friends and it took us a LOT longer to kill guys that we used to blast through, not as fun as it was, sorry.