Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparky View Post
Hi all,

Its second time i lost high valued items .purely my fault to trust a 6 month old friend and lost noble nature gemmed speed set..well sts can't do much in this kind of trades.
My suggestion is to have equal deposit of gold fr the trade even if ur friends..

Hope at least few get saved in the name friendship..

I'm not blaming all..I still have great real friends who value friendship more than game..

Thanks all..have great day..

To add up : My suggestion Add another trade option besides normal trade or revert option selection in those trading process, so that any exchangesmade by selecing checking box "revert this trade" option which will have chance to revert ur stuff within 24 hrs when u feel something wrong. And this revert trade option should work only if both players selected while trading..which will have no chances of scamss as the player gets awareness that item can be reverted..

If its perfect trade no need to select revert option fr players who agreed to buy or sell

Need views on this option..well we can't do much with gold trades by this option..but what if the items neither allowed to moved nor sell by revert trade option it might work..
I too have experienced ur situation but not from a frnd but, by a stranger who did take my hard earned Arcane Shard & Arcane Ring saying that he would double it.
i know its a scam too but, still i blame myself for wat happened cuz everything that happened to me was bcoz of my greed And it paid me back well
It doesnt mean everyone r same, i still have many frnds who helped me back up even after posting a thread saying i wud quit the game.
Am really happy to mention those name
Shinyx, Tatachan, Vixenne, Elementoxxxx, Lordzlien, Sixxxty

-1 For what happened to u its so sad
As well as......
+1 for ur idea