Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Seriously STS?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Probationer View Post
    You can grind and earn gold though, I myself how grinded and merched to 50m allowing me to come #7 last Halloween for warrior leaderboards @107k points....was boring but the banner doe lol.

Krit, it's not exactly hard to get a timed run banner when you can afford gear...I have gotten a pure and enhanced banner in season 5+6 for simply running with 3 friends at level 15 for 10-30minutes, hauntlet and tombs all the way...SHOUT OUT TO PADDOTHEE LOL

By the way ardbeg, I've been around since season 1 and you know me very well, just not by this current name...after all I merched your glacian in season 4...maybe 5 n that's when we got to know each other...kinda ironic. Lol

P.S why do people always bring up jealousy/scared etc. It's just a game, anyone can pay for platinum but people usually have better things to use there money on to maximise there utility.
    I don't care about your little amount of gold or who you run with. I'm a pvp player that runs for fun if the vanities or banner seems cool or for a week or two at end of season for timed runs. Take your hate elsewhere. I'm sure you can find out more about me if you ask around. Sorry my plat buying caused you enough irritation to post here. Please move on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post: