Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Shuyal Planar Arena Gold Loot ? what happen?-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We are seeing massive influx of gold right now from the event, so maybe you are not doing it properly.
    Oh :-(

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1.Maybe we talk about mountly farm,
    Also we can good income in event if we can get atleast 3 energy esence/run when farm in map but i try farm till complete few elite aps still 1 energy or 2 if lucky/run.
    2. About arena, the one intrested think in arena (before) was gold drop that only valuable around ther vial ( crazy rare) fossill ( extremly crazy amazing rare offcourse )
    About arena give more valuable drop ( primary jewel, awakening craft, or what ever who didnt low lv bracket only)
    Then We can accept it without gold drop.
    3. In the future Try thinking the effect for game with what item already used to drop in game before launch new system,item or etc, because something nerf are not good for player.
    4. Dont make us as enemy about what we talking, be sure STS dev also human that make mistake too, its good if someone say "sorry that our mistake, we now fix it" because i never heard it from any dev whatever mistake they do, that needed because that friendly talk.
    5. Hope we all the best and glory for AL hope arlor stay solid till time stop counting.

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

x.x sad .. im aiming for fossil every run (guess what..... no fossil at all ^^) .-. but even though i dont get fossil atleast i earn some gold from my runs .. To be honest i still not looted fossil from my entire 1yr7months of playing aL :b no lie ..
    I think the gold loot there before is fine,u just need to scale / make bosses harder so that it wont be easy run or add something good to farm there if gold loot remove or if possible make New Arena like that with underhul&somberhlt bosses ofcourse with good loots but rare like vial and fossil 😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Why anyone finds it fun to run maps that are super easy is puzzling to me. Why not play on a map where it is at least somewhat challenging? Arena is old content, and any level 60 player can solo Arena with no possibility of dying and each boss can be defeated with 3-4 hits. It's dumb that something that easy should pay out anything at all.

I'm surprised your are not compaining about Jarl no longer dropping locked crates LOL

Run the new maps, or at least something that is from content within the past 3 expansions...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Why anyone finds it fun to run maps that are super easy is puzzling to me. Why not play on a map where it is at least somewhat challenging? Arena is old content, and any level 60 player can solo Arena with no possibility of dying and each boss can be defeated with 3-4 hits. It's dumb that something that easy should pay out anything at all.

I'm surprised your are not compaining about Jarl no longer dropping locked crates LOL

Run the new maps, or at least something that is from content within the past 3 expansions...
    jarl map is so different from arena @@ if u want situation the same to jarl map it should be the dead city ^^ no problem when jarl map been remove coz lockeds still dropping everywhere and we hav the mining site .. umn the reason y everyone still plays ther is becoz of the loots its still thrilling to open arena chest fr maybe we can loot vial or more exciting' Arcqne Fossil,, + gold loot (payout fr the effort collecting) .. its not that much dumb at all ^-^ / Ahehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Arena maybe old & outdated but, still many people prefer to run there to try out their luck. Currently there is nothing good to loot from arena so, y not scale arena to current level & add few of the items making arena not loose its value & run for fun.

► Add Standard class jewels to Arena Master chests.

► Add Shard, as per the info in crafting station we need lots of shards in order to upgrade gears so, y not add shard to it ? Removing it from Elite Golden Dragonscale chests.

► Add Elite Gold Runner Chests.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceuidear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why people always compared arena with end game map?
    What we think in new maps as arena farmer was " new map cost too much pots+gold feed for pet, yes new mythic item in vendor are impressive but way to get it is so bored with new must grind system its will much more fun if those "must grund rank not force people to do it"
    We all understand that this happened with lower map nerfed in gold and locked banishing from arlor, LEPRE nerfed useles without other luck think ( i try farm lock randomly map just with lepre its hopeless no singgle lock whe reroll ( the point we need new think without nerfed the other that what exacly "add" new think mean, what the point if add new but nerf the old? Lepre shuld work like before without hisha and new luck thing. And work better if add full luck thing in our char. But i find full luck run just like old lepre run and run just with lepre=epic rarity guaranted loot sometime legendary furniture for ur house who so priceless )
    We need fun in game, we need fun to run simething because there is no fun with "force must grind method" i call new map system that forced system xd.
    See if no rank needed still hard with more token need but fun because there no warning that forced u every enter map.
    Try add fun think for GAME please, i see our arlor moved slowly turned to tax land.

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk