Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Red Arlor Winterfest Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    You guys are missing one point. All those vanities that came back were "expansion exclusive vanities", not plat purchase vanities. Arlor sets were exclusive to 2012 winter season. Was not an expansion vanity. But yes, since shady and surge came back to game after sts said "shady and surge is not coming back", yes anything can happen. As a tank, i really hope that they wont come back. Because whatever they release, looks sh*t. Nothing but red arlor. Its the only vanity that looks cool on warrior.
    +1, finally someone who gets the whole idea point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    Yes I did. And you're the one who didn't read what I said.
    My question is, why was it discontinued in the first place ?

As for your question, I have touch the complete set. They were 15 Plat a set after all.

Again, I don't care if it's released again or not, I just don't get why it got discontinued in the first place, especially that it didn't state that it's limited to 2012 winterfest. Just because some people paid for the overpriced item and then complained about its re-release?
    Since when it got pre-released again? It didnt even come out ever since after the 2012 winter event because it was clearly notified that it should stay as a more 'exclusive' type of vanity sets. And to sum up the whole thing, it wasn't even discontinued.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    You guys are missing one point. All those vanities that came back were "expansion exclusive vanities", not plat purchase vanities. Arlor sets were exclusive to 2012 winter season. Was not an expansion vanity. But yes, since shady and surge came back to game after sts said "shady and surge is not coming back", yes anything can happen. As a tank, i really hope that they wont come back. Because whatever they release, looks sh*t. Nothing but red arlor. Its the only vanity that looks cool on warrior.
    +1 and let them make recolor for green arlor for tank.. Some of dev in new map using that vanity is cool for tank..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Whatever fancy explanation you people use and your endless quarrel only sts can decide it's their call not yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I dont know about re-release of those sets.
    But, am dead against the decision of bringing them back. Well, lot of them have paid millions to get each part of the set & it wont really be fair if they wanna bring it back just like the bringing back the steel commando set last year on 3rd AL birthday. Just before the birthday event started many spent around a Mill or so to get the set & withing very next 24 hrs the whole set was obtainable for 200K in CS which really pissed of many of them who spent millions.
    If they r bringing back the old rare vanities which r limited in the game y not bring back the old veteran vanity Tabard set ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    I dont know about re-release of those sets.
    But, am dead against the decision of bringing them back. Well, lot of them have paid millions to get each part of the set & it wont really be fair if they wanna bring it back just like the bringing back the steel commando set last year on 3rd AL birthday. Just before the birthday event started many spent around a Mill or so to get the set & withing very next 24 hrs the whole set was obtainable for 200K in CS which really pissed of many of them who spent millions.
    If they r bringing back the old rare vanities which r limited in the game y not bring back the old veteran vanity Tabard set ???
    Exactly, so if they do plan to release back the arlor sets, why not release back the Old Veteran set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Regarding the Red Arlor Winterfest Sets

Quote Originally Posted by man of steel View Post
    +1 and let them make recolor for green arlor for tank.. Some of dev in new map using that vanity is cool for tank..
    I dont mind if they recolor it and release green arlor or whatever. I just want my red arlor remains "rare".

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

yea i also dont want this vanity to come back the it looks super cool! The fact is its rare after farming a while depending on your luck it feels great getting the full set! but i gues if u just sit and open locks and sell thsoe stuff wont feel so special and u would rater get just buy it with plat and not care just my opinion let it stay in the past or give it a recolor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Can we get rainbow arlor sets Purple, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, White, Black Arlor Winterfest Sets(With Green for Wars)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    Can we get rainbow arlor sets Purple, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, White, Black Arlor Winterfest Sets(With Green for Wars)
    Why not everything mixed together? :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

im not a hardcore player and rarely online in AL so its kinda hard for me to get the Arlor Winterfest Tree set..took me about 1 year to own one..so hell no dont re release the tree set again or red set or even green set..let these thing to be rare as a dicontinued season 1 event edition items
    Last edited by dinzly; 11-07-2016 at 07:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Pink rock guys. Imagine pink arlor!
    This time please don't release it only for rogue. ( green arlor @.@ )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    pleeez next event can i have the lb banner without running for the lb itself?

pleez next expansion can I have all the gear available at an npc for 1 plat or/and 1 gold coin?

pleez can i fire kraag cannon to get 1m PvE kills?

pleez can i get ultimate pokeball to get all the pets in my stable?

pleez pleez pleez can i also get everything easily available so that players who like to works towards a goal have notthing to work towards?

pleez, oh pretty pleez?
    The sarcasm is real...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Since when it got pre-released again? It didnt even come out ever since after the 2012 winter event because it was clearly notified that it should stay as a more 'exclusive' type of vanity sets. And to sum up the whole thing, it wasn't even discontinued.
    Who said it should stay as a "more exclusive" set of vanity? All we know in 2012 is that it's " only avaliable in the winterfest event" which can also be interpret that it's going to return the following year. My question is: why didn't it?
    And the only one who decides that's its a "more exclusive set" is probably the people who paid millions and then complain about it when sts consider to re-release it

As for discontinued, It is discontinued, you can't loot it or buy it anywhere else (aside from other players). Which is the case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    Who said it should stay as a "more exclusive" set of vanity? All we know in 2012 is that it's " only avaliable in the winterfest event" which can also be interpret that it's going to return the following year. My question is: why didn't it?
    And the only one who decides that's its a "more exclusive set" is probably the people who paid millions and then complain about it when sts consider to re-release it

As for discontinued, It is discontinued, you can't loot it or buy it anywhere else (aside from other players). Which is the case
    Thats why i made this thread due to the fact that i am of the few players that paid million for the set itself. Although you want it to come back this year, there are many other players that dosent want it to come back, so your opinion dosent really mater because majority of AL players wish that it dosent come back. So in other sense, i can say that why not make ur acc public to everyone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Thats why i made this thread due to the fact that i am of the few players that paid million for the set itself. Although you want it to come back this year, there are many other players that dosent want it to come back, so your opinion dosent really mater because majority of AL players wish that it dosent come back. So in other sense, i can say that why not make ur acc public to everyone?
    Um, lol. I'm pretty sure there are more players who DON'T own any of the Arlor sets xD. So I wouldn't be so sure about what you said there. But who knows?
    (I do however find the "your opinion doesn't really matter" part to be a bit rude!)
    I myself don't have an opinion on this. I don't own a set, and at the same time, even though I find them incredibly pretty, don't feel the need to own one either.
    I'm probably leaning towards a "No" too, but I can't quite explain why :c
    Last edited by Vvildfire; 11-07-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Again, as stated, I don't care if it returns, just find the entire process funny.

Sts introduce nice set when vanity weren't tradable, then when vanities become tradable, someone decides to sell them for mills, then the people who paid millions for them protest against them being re-reased and hence driving the price up, and more people paid for it over priced (mind you, they were 15 Plat originally, and I think most people knows the "Plat to gold conversion") and the cycle continues.

Also, as many people have stated, fourmers are only a small portion of the Al population so you never know.

Lastly what does my account have to do with anything? Also, as you can see, I'm an officer in a guild who's in the top guild leaderboad, if I make my account public, there would be a mass boot, so why would I?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

and here we go again..for the 4th year lmfao XD
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Pink rock guys. Imagine pink arlor!
    This time please don't release it only for rogue. ( green arlor @.@ )
    Dark Templar - should he use black arlor set, that would be awesome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I'll help you find your expain why.

Driving people who spend 2-3 years for a simple vanity away doesn't really help the game. I personally took 2 and a half years of farming before I owned the tree best myself, even though in the past I could have afforded it I always preferred gear over the vanity because gear meant gaining gold would be easier for me. Although the gear devalued the vanity item only rose in value.

I bought my tree vest at around 5m, got scammed once in the process trying to save a few 100ks and loosing 5m. Hai STS/support could you atleast ban the scammer?

The point is people like to have something to aim for, and others like to have something on a game that they can come back to and the security of that something holding value over time. Otherwise what's the point of playing a game where all you work and strive for is easily devalued by lazy nabs who want to get that same thing by making a forum thread. Which took him about 5 mins? 2-3 days of defending the thread and telling people their opinion doesn't matter? compared to my 2 yearsish of running maps, flipping in auc and firing cannons in kraag?
    I guess that's a good reason ^
    pleez can i fire kraag cannon to get 1m PvE kills?
    Hmm... 2 years of firing cannons and you still haven't reached 1mil kills? Damn, where were you aiming?