Quote Originally Posted by eddyshe View Post
My username is SHole(40 k kills) and I have some comments about this update. I don't feel that vio requires a nerf. Before the update, she is already weak compared to cinder or zaar. Reasons: she gets killed in an instant by assasins, and has no escape potential from stuns. Cinder and zaar, on the other hand, can escape assassins easily. Please reconsider.
Moreover, zaar has been greatly nerfed in this patch. It is wise to ask about the opinions of other pros in the game and see how they will react. (I don't know how to play zaar, so I can't give my opinions). The best zaar player in the game is Chacho. Chacho has been in many 1v1 pro zaar duels and dominated most of them. Please talk to him about it.
Lol Chacho's poster boy much? Anyways, Violet is barely getting needed in this update. You and I both know Violets skills are a one combo killer if all successfully lands an enemy. So this little nerf provides an opening for enemies to have a chance to regain themselves. And as for violets inability to survive against assassins, I think the most effective way to survive is kiting (or "tower hugging"). As for Zaar, all they are changing is frostburn. And once again, Zaar is a one combo killer. This also provides leeway for enemies to have a chance against him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk