Quote Originally Posted by eddyshe View Post
We both know cinder, sera, grimnir, mackenna, scorch, feng and magmatus ade one combo killers. Then why not nerf them all? Your argument is invalid.

Moreover, if vio is fighting these one combo killer champs, she is just supposed to tower hug? What kind of logic is that?

Finally, I''m speaking this harshly because u were the first one to be rude towards my comment. "Chacho's poster boy much?" There's no need to be rude. Even if you don't feel that you've done anything wrong, you made me feel agitated.

I dont even need your stupid comment to begin with, considering how rude you are
First, calm down dude you don't have to cry. Cinder is not a one hit combo due to the fact she had only one ignition skill, which leads to her bonus dmg. If I was see on fire by Cinder, I would know not to continue to approach her, thus giving me leeway to regroup my strategy. I agree with you about magmatus. But scorch and seraphina are assassins, meaning they kill quick, also validates their one combo kill setups. Same for Grimnir and Mack, being fighters. They're almost as dangerous as assassins, but with more armor and less dmg. P.S. you were rude to me first in game, so why should I show you any respect?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk