Quote Originally Posted by PvP View Post
Yes there is some truth to this. However, lets put it this way. Player A gets 20,000 kills in the swamp. Player B gets 40,000 kills in Forest Haven in the same amount of time. Everyone assumes Player B is better. Its like I said I had $100,000,000 dollars, and I showed you, and you believed me. But really it was only fake money. Its just not quite right.
Kills doesn't mean anything though. I could be a completely dedicated healer who never once uses an offense move, thus I don't receive kills. However, I am just as important as the rest of the team because I prevent mishaps from occurring. A PvE kill/death ratio means absolutely nothing. Yes I could be 4000-0, but that is because I sit in the back the entire time. I am more or less useless to my team.

What I am saying is that there is no reason kills should be capped. They have one purpose only, and that is to show the user what they have done in PvE. Like I said, a reward system changes that logic, but until then K/D means nothing so why cap it?