Thread: Pure int Mage vs. Queen!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Pure int Mage vs. Queen!!

Ok so prior to the updates I've never went to head to head with queen!! Today after the update, I pull queen out and stood face to face with her!! We basically exchanged attacks. I stood my ground and only went down a very small amount of Healy than was fine after heal (reLly didn't even need to heal)!

Can anyone that has faced queen, alone, say this was same before update?

I'm 56 pure int Mage, wearing crown, sew armor, mega Mage bracer And a green wand(sry but forgot what one).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you're saying bosses are easier, then I agree. But I hadn't heard such a clear example yet.

Perhaps they have done some rebalancing after all?

(It's part of why I'm confused by the folks who think it's harder now or that there are more deaths.)
    Lilbyrdie - Enchantress; Naabafrekie - Archer; Bearmiathan - Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Queen has never really posed a problem 1:1 either before or after the update. She has a tendency to get a little sparky and fluctuates your health/mana but doesn't ever seem to take much out of you. Now let the King come around and you might as well be sticking your wet finger in a socket....nearly one zap to death.
    I think the difference is in the opportunity that the new update gives to get the Queen alone as a single player. She has always been more a test of persistence (due to her self heal?) rather than a test of damage. It is interesting to see all these nuances now that the game has slowed down a bit. Enjoy your ability to take out the HBIC!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yeah I have noticed that as a Mage, you really have to be on top of your game! I did two runs, 1 hideout and 1 stronghold, with four birds and my Mage! I was basically heal, then buff, heal the attack, heal....!
    But I'm not complaining, just, the thought that if the Mage(s) on the your is not watching party health, ppl start dying (faster than before)!

I welcome the challenge, just hope all mages are too!!!