Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Well the biggest and most important idea on that list is that players should be confined to just class specific weapons and armor. I understand that no other players see my view on that, but it will be IMPOSSIBLE to make pvp equal and fair if players can do what ever they want. There will always be a class of the week, depending on what class or skill the devs want to buff or give the nurf bat too. However, it is really funny to see the different players disagree with me, especially considering they are only saying this when their class is on top, and after that changes I don't hear from them again. Honestly, I would be saying this even if Healing Enchantress were the top of the list, which never happens, but something to hope for

Anyway, I hope that you all are looking at PvP in a team aspect, not in who gets the most kills, because honestly, I do not care who gets the most kills, I get kinda mad when people brag about how many kills they received because if it was not for your team there is no way you could have achieved that. If you really care about PvP in the future and not just now, you would agree that PvP needs to be balanced and the best and only way to do it is to restrict class specific items and gear. There are still MANY ways to design your character, considering some weapons do certain proc's that allow many combos, this would enable you to use those points you spent in that debuff somewhere else. You all need to stop expecting complete random madness, it honestly makes this game look really crude in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I love this game and I think the DEV's are doing an excellent job. I just would like to see this game grow, and I don't see that happening all that much when battles last 3 seconds and everyone dies no matter what skill you use.

As I have been saying, Venom is making an extremely long post and will be posted in 2 days

Sorry Lazuli, I don't accept anyones friend request unless I know them, so send me a tell when your about to do it.
    On the contrary, I think at the moment, the classes with their default builds are kinda unbalanced in PVP and so with the FREEDOM to mix and match, one can hope to achieve a bit more balance between the classes. It is also creative and unique to have the FREEDOM to build whatever you please and take that into battle.

Let's not be a NAZI and restrict players to default builds, like others have said - that would simply be boring. PVP is all about challenge, skill, and a bit of luck - lets keep it that way.
    Last edited by v5point0; 06-03-2010 at 12:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to v5point0 For This Useful Post: