Quote Originally Posted by JesuisCharlie View Post
I showed you by A+B it isn't possible to be challenging with 1m, you still try to find new things to say the exactly contrary that make non sens.

The problem is you don't understand that your not acting for your interest.
It's most of the time the case and i guess it's a lack of.. Éducation.

Unless your on this "sphère", "Area" of "richs" guys for their countries that can throw money from papa but because it's impossible for most the pvp don't work and is actually dead.
I didn't knowed mobiles games were for richs but if few peoples that arent in real life spend thousands on a game to feel "rich" it sucks.
It's a lack of éducation.
It isn't neither to be the best forumer that give the bests ideas and is "respected" also with his leaderboars banners on his forum background pictures.
Just about to discusse abt each other humble thoughts without says systématiquement you say bullshs" me i know, using the second degree.
And those who think they can buy all and are the bests, they just cant afford respect i mean the true one.
In my opinion if you enjoy something and it makes you happey spending irl gold in it is not so bad and talking about no sense your the one going of topic we all just want pvp /ctf alive again