Thread: Planar pendant vs legendary amulet 61

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Planar pendant vs legendary amulet 61

Planar pendant still best or should i invest in some amulet 61? I'm abit afraid cause it will cost me around 600k in total when i finish and i dont know if it's still useful

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Anyone please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Seems like planar pendant still have best mana and HP. With good jewels you won't really lack in damage. That's what i got after comparing my planar pendant ( full forti fury to best pendant 61 that was in auction for tank )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Still the best pendant pp, It has a higher hp that is so useful for us mages and the proc of it are so fine, So you don't need to be afraid for, Go make one

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

For rogues, yes. This provides enough health and mana. And rogues have a lot of problems balancing these two attributes. But you lose damage to it.
    Last edited by soon; 11-14-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I dont think Lvl 61 pendant is good enough to beat PP... i still got better stats with PP & Arc ring.
    Using 61 pendant will drastically change my char stats making it weak.
    Am Rogue With PP got 5.7K HP(w/ SNS) 6K(w/ Maridos) 2.4K Mana. Only thing that will give me more DMG(+31) & DPS is the Slayer or slaying arc pendant still decreases the HP & mana slightly.
    I guess i ll stick around with PP for some more time.
    Like others said it depends upon what class u r to know whether PP is still best for u.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Seems like planar pendant still have best mana and HP. With good jewels you won't really lack in damage. That's what i got after comparing my planar pendant ( full forti fury to best pendant 61 that was in auction for tank )
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoism View Post
    Still the best pendant pp, It has a higher hp that is so useful for us mages and the proc of it are so fine, So you don't need to be afraid for, Go make one
    Quote Originally Posted by soon View Post
    For rogues, yes. This provides enough health and mana. And rogues have a lot of problems balancing these two attributes. But you lose damage to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceuidear View Post
    I dont think Lvl 61 pendant is good enough to beat PP... i still got better stats with PP & Arc ring.
    Using 61 pendant will drastically change my char stats making it weak.
    Am Rogue With PP got 5.7K HP(w/ SNS) 6K(w/ Maridos) 2.4K Mana. Only thing that will give me more DMG(+31) & DPS is the Slayer or slaying arc pendant still decreases the HP & mana slightly.
    I guess i ll stick around with PP for some more time.
    Like others said it depends upon what class u r to know whether PP is still best for u.
    Thanks guys for answers. I'm rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Currently its still the best pendant in game. Even arc amulet cant outgear it.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

It's only better than the arcane amulet if you can put all eye gems in it. I am guessing you cannot because the 600k investment alone has you coming to forums. Without eye gems, you lose too much crit. Better to make a 200-300k investment into a arcane amulet (because you can re sell and 200-300k is an approximate of the depreciation). If you don't have 3m to buy the arcane amulet with, buy a cheap one till you can afford the arcane imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

If u dont pvp, any ring thats give gud atm of hp, dex, dmg will do. U dont need mana if u pve as u can spam pots.

Bt if u pvp, as a rogue i think pp is better for the hp boost. Ik u lose crit if u dont use arc amulet bt the hp boost of pp is better.

For rogues atm hp, mana, armor is more important than dmg. As one can easily get alot of dmg even frm epic weapon lol.

In order to make arc amulet equal to pp in terms of hp, one needs to slot all noble or higher nature jewels in it.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    It's only better than the arcane amulet if you can put all eye gems in it. I am guessing you cannot because the 600k investment alone has you coming to forums. Without eye gems, you lose too much crit. Better to make a 200-300k investment into a arcane amulet (because you can re sell and 200-300k is an approximate of the depreciation). If you don't have 3m to buy the arcane amulet with, buy a cheap one till you can afford the arcane imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    If u dont pvp, any ring thats give gud atm of hp, dex, dmg will do. U dont need mana if u pve as u can spam pots.

Bt if u pvp, as a rogue i think pp is better for the hp boost. Ik u lose crit if u dont use arc amulet bt the hp boost of pp is better.

For rogues atm hp, mana, armor is more important than dmg. As one can easily get alot of dmg even frm epic weapon lol.

In order to make arc amulet equal to pp in terms of hp, one needs to slot all noble or higher nature jewels in it.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    Thanks for advice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

planar pendent is better and u can use it for all classes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    If low on crit just use precise jewel, what you say is true in the past but now eye gem isnt really important anymore tho
    There's No such thing as Karma , Plus I sold ice golem set 50M Bare in mind this
    Only the Rich Rules, Poor?Dont think about it
    ~Bbypandax

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leprechaun View Post
    If low on crit just use precise jewel, what you say is true in the past but now eye gem isnt really important anymore tho
    If you put precise lightning jewels into planar pendant, you lose out on a LOT of damage (currently 1 primary = 2 damage. Precise lightning is about the same cost as noble primary. 3 precise lightning would make you lose out on 24 primary and hence 48 damage just in jewels, ignoring the hp, crit or mana the primary also gives). Eye gems aren't game changers anymore but they still do provide an advantage.