Quote Originally Posted by Ironforge991 View Post
i agree with youre tiers blonde...but that is list for begginers...the top players know that ashe make be big trouble for him...also about bjorn(my main)the stacking it s easy...wait for enemy to group all and using 4.spells u can take 3 stack ofc if u cross into them all...and then use 3.spell and stun one of them and here we gooo...BEAR FORM IS READY...with 80% of healths...and u wrong about Feng and Nova...that 2 girls is very fast killers...yeah it is true that in game have some champions with spell bug...but i hope that sts nerf them...but the really problem is Galen...he is tank with powerfull dmg...total usefull champions...
Tanks aren't just meant to push the orb forward close to tower & let the assassins & mages destroy the tower. Tanks are created with an intention on withstanding the incoming damage & assisting teammates as well as deal damage. If tanks r just meant to help then it ll surely make them look like personal assistant to mages & assassins who deal more damage & get more kills. Just bcoz some pro players playing tanks hit the right combos making bonus damages it doesnt mean that a tank is powerful. Everyone has their own style of playing with a particular category of champ. Though i dont own any of the tank(except the free avalanche) i love to see tanks v/s 2 or 3 dealing damage with a skillful play. I really dont have any issues with any of the tanks in v/s except magmatus who is still the best, avalanche & galen look normal though. It all depends upon what champ we play & how we play & how we play against tanks. Magmatus has been nerfed now.
* Don't wanna see another tank getting nerfed *