Thread: Arcane legends PAY TO WIN

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

It not P2W . This is good way to make AL "back to S1" . Did you see rengol and cryostar crate price before ? Just around 30-35k for massive . Event locked chest just around 40-50k . So now we will see winter lock price will become around 50-70k . Arc pet from massive twilight will become expensive . If you want more gold , just go to endgame and try to loot some pink there . Farm dragkin teeth and planar fragments . Just want to let you know that I can get 2-3 dragonite bar,1-2 planar ingot . That will give you millions for a month . You can gain more if you loot symia at new map and arc chest from dead city . In real life you must working to get money . And this game , u must farming to get gold . Think positive and farm all things at this game . STS make twilight locked chest not available at mine because they want to control locked chest price . Before twilight locked chest come to this game , I can get 500 cryostar locked chest from km3 for a week . So , for a month , I can get around 2k lock if im lucky . So you can count how much I can get by farming lock .

So now you can imagine if all players are rich , nobody will farm teeth,planar,balance token,locked and egg . Because they already rich , so they will think "why must waste my times to farming , I have millions of gold , so better for me to merch at town and got some gold" .

Ok guys , Im so sorry if there have some mistakes from what I said .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Errorrz For This Useful Post: