Thread: I have a idea!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

pp spend a lot on speed set, its fare to use them they don't need to nerf it, instead the PVP needs some improvement at all:

ABOUT CFT: pp used to join in pt to farm kills and goals, there's a MILENAR BUG that let 2 pp join each other multiples times and than start the match, ITS KNOWN, why not solved yet? so i suggest to remove the minimum requirement to 1 on each side to start a match, so CFT will be used again! FUN AGAIN! cuz people join see nobody and LEFT!

ABOUT TDM in both maps: its annoying spawn killing, they need to re-code it and make u spawn UNTARGETABLE like a ghost, it breaks when u move, atack or charge, so u can't get any benefit from it, just if someone try to spawn kill they will only spend mana, but this way u cant rejoin clash and tank for ur team.
    This also could be in CFT is better than that kind of a shield.

ABOUT MANA SPOTS, i think it benefits only rogues and wars, my idea is, add more spots like "dmg buff spot, crit buff spot, health and max health buff spot, they don't need to last too much, but i'll make the PVP more competitive and strategically better, make it appear randomly in map too! Could be in CFT and TDM also! the FUN IS KILL AND BE KILLED TOO!

ABOUT GANGING, when GVG comes, we can use the same engine to make a Party vs Party for formed team clashes, and than we can restrict the team join in both CFT and TDM, example, there's 2 in red team, and 1 in blue, so u can't join red team (3vs1 why do that?), u must join blue and make 2vs2 and so on! this is the way it works in most games!

But we need a way to clash a formed team, so a new PVP map to party vs party or some engine for that must be implemented too. ^^

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hosphin For This Useful Post: